This is a FREE Sample Swatch of the Swiss Shield Naturell Premium Cotton Non Conductive Shielding Fabric (Requires payment for Shipping).
Swiss Shield Naturell Premium Cotton Non Conductive Shielding Fabric - Radio Frequency / Microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz) (Width= 250 cm or 98.4 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Swiss Shield Naturell RF Shielding Fabric is our most popular decorative natural cotton fabric with excellent radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
- Premium Sheer natural cotton fabric
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
Detect, Protect and Verify: Three Steps to Achieving Peace of Mind
- Desired Quantity of Fabric
Washing and Drying Care
See Manuals Tab for Fabric and Installation Guide
- Width / Length:
- 10.16 cm (4 inches) by 10.16 cm (4 inches)
- Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
It is good to have samples to measure the radio frequencies before buying the product because I could get a result with just that small piece of fabric. I tried it in front of my wifi lifting the cardboard to have an idea of the efficacity of the Swiss Shield Naturell and I was surprised at how the meter indicated fewer emissions with the material.