Swiss Shield Ultima
Swiss Shield Ultima is Recommended to be Used as a Wall/Window Curtain or Floor Sheet
Highest Attenuation Non Conductive Cotton Shielding Fabric - Radio Frequency / Microwave effectiveness of 99.992% or 41 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and over 99.2% or 21 dB effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz) (Width= 250 cm or 98.4 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Swiss Shield Ultima is our most dense decorative natural cotton EMF fabric with the best radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Top of the line sheer natural cotton EMF fabric. More dense than Naturell
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.992% or 41 dB at 1000 MHz and 99.2% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
Desired quantity of Swiss Shield Ultima
Washing and Drying Care:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water
- Iron without steam lowest temperature setting
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry cleaning
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Width / Length:
- 250 cm (98.4 inches) +/- 1 inch / by the meter or foot
- Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.992% or 41 dB at 1000 MHz
My environmental consultant recommended Swiss Shield Ultima as part of an emf blocking remediation. The fabric is perfect for covering a wall or as a curtain. It’s lightweight enough to hang with pushpins and very low / no odor. The ivory / off white color is a nice neutral. The fabric would also work well as a liner or as as sheer by itself.
I love this fabric as it blocks well and is also non-conductive and so many other companies only sell conductive fabrics
Really like this fabric as it looks and feels like normal cotton but shields RF really well! Plan on cutting a piece for my wallet to protect it from security theft.
This product will lessen RF. Nice color.
It’s very nice stuff, soft and it did block the microwave EMF when I wrapped it all around!
It really lessened EMF from outside, so I repeatedly ordered it, and made\am still making many curtains. As for my bedroom, where EMF from outside is very intense, I use aluminum for walls, low-e glasses for windows, ultima and naturell curtains for windows and around doors, and also naturell canopies (one over another) and get green flashing lights with the Safe and Sound meter. I am extremely sensitive to EMF but finally I get to sleep well. I deeply appreciate!