Swiss Shield Ultima- EMF Fabric
Highest Attenuation Non Conductive Cotton Shielding Fabric - Radio Frequency / Microwave effectiveness of 99.992% or 41 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and over 99.2% or 21 dB effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz) (Width= 250 cm or 98.4 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Swiss Shield Ultima is our most dense decorative natural cotton EMF fabric with the best radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
- Top of the line sheer natural cotton EMF fabric. More dense than Naturell
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.992% or 41 dB at 1000 MHz and 99.2% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
Detect, Protect and Verify: Three Steps to Achieving Peace of Mind
- Desired Quantity of Fabric
Washing and Drying Care
See Manuals Tab for Fabric and Installation Guide
- Width / Length:
- 250 cm (98.4 inches) +/- 1 inch / by the meter or foot
- Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.992% or 41 dB at 1000 MHz
It’s very nice stuff, soft and it did block the microwave EMF when I wrapped it all around!
It really lessened EMF from outside, so I repeatedly ordered it, and made\am still making many curtains. As for my bedroom, where EMF from outside is very intense, I use aluminum for walls, low-e glasses for windows, ultima and naturell curtains for windows and around doors, and also naturell canopies (one over another) and get green flashing lights with the Safe and Sound meter. I am extremely sensitive to EMF but finally I get to sleep well. I deeply appreciate!