Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a professional RF meter that is designed to measure ambient radio frequency / microwave signals and has a built in antenna.
5G Ready! - Low and Mid Bands. 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with +/- 6dB accuracy from 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz, and effective from 200 MHz to 8 GHz! Also includes a premium 4 line OLED Display for digital readings up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m², Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more! The meter has been tested and certified by The Nemko Canada Inc Testing Lab in Cambridge Ontario, Canada.
- True response detection range: (400 MHz to 7.2 GHz) +/- 6dB, effective 200 MHz to 8 GHz Accuracy
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab. Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m²
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz - 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) - 12 - 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 7" X 4.5" X 1.5" (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz. Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: Cell towers, Cell phone emissions, Cordless home phones, Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth devices, Smart meter emissions, Baby monitors, Airport radar, Microwave oven leakage detection
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter: Qty=1
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Range of Meter:
- 400 MHz – 7.2 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 8 GHz)
- +/- 6dB - 3rd Party Certified - testing report attached
- Measurement Range:
- 0.001 µW/m² to 2,500,000 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Sampling Rate:
- <5 μs
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green (Flashing):
- <1 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green:
- 10 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Yellow:
- 10 - 100 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Orange:
- 100 - 1000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red:
- 1000 - 10000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Slow Flashing):
- 10,000 μW/m2 - 100,000 μW/m2
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Fast Flashing):
- >100,000 μW/m2
By accident, using the S&S pro2, I discovered that a cell phone emits wifi signal at 3uw/m2 while turned off. Happy that I know it but not happy that a turned off cell phone communicate unknown data during 3 to 5 and minutes. It is because of the sound and sensitivity that I discovered it.
Best meter for the money.
Safe Living Technologies has exceptional customer service. I purchased their Safe and Sound Pro II meter and accidentally left it on my back porch for over a week. I emailed the company afterwards because the meter was not working properly. I asked if I could send it in for repair and received an immediate and positive response. When the meter was opened during repair, it showed extensive moisture damage. However, even though I was to blame, the company gave me a significant discount to purchase a new one. Now I’m able to resume the work of reducing unsafe frequencies at home, which is a high priority for us since my wife is recovering from cancer. Safe Living Technologies is a company that stands behind its word to support people’s health and I’m grateful.
I like this meter much better than the Gigahertz because you can carry it around in your pocket - The sound is superb. The USB for power is a great idea for 24/7 monitoring.
This is a solid entry level meter, anyone can use and understand better the radiating levels in their own environments. A great way to educate the public and enable them to see and hear the levels they are being exposed with and identify the Local sources within their control. It is a useful tool to clean up and identify your own self caused exposures for a quick fix. A good value for the price and I belive a great tool to get people thinking in the right direction.