Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra - Externally Conductive Premium Cotton Shielding Fabric - Radio Frequency / Microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz) (Width= 250 cm or 98.4 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra is our premium externally conductive and groundable fabric providing the option to reduce low frequency electric fields in addition to Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation.
- Premium semi-transparent cotton fabric (gray)
- Silver/copper filament is coated with carbon therefore it is electrically conductive and can be grounded providing shielding of low frequency electric fields
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves and low frequency electric fields when grounded
- Radio Frequency Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless routers and more
- Easy care - Machine Washable, with no loss in protection. See fabric care guidelines for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.
Detect, Protect and Verify: Three Steps to Achieving Peace of Mind
- Desired Quantity of Fabric
Washing and Drying Care
See Manuals Tab for Fabric and Installation Guide
- Width / Length:
- 250 cm (98.4 inches) +/- 1 inch / by the linear meter or linear foot
- Sheer, Light Gray
- Washable, colourfast
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 81% cotton, 17% copper, 1% silver, 1% carbon
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
- Surface Conductivity:
- Electrically conductive – can be grounded
Best Shelding !