Basic Interior Radio Frequency Shielding Protection - Aluminum RF Shielding Foil - Sold in 125 foot rolls, 4 ft wide.
RF Shielding Protection
Our Aluminum RF Shielding Foil is designed to block analogue and pulsed digital signals from exterior sources such as Microwave Transmitters, Cell Phone Towers, neighbours / neighbors Cordless Telephones, Wi-Fi signals, Smart Meters and more. The foil also offers an effective barrier against Low Frequency AC Electric Fields when grounded.
RF Shielding Foil was designed for new construction and renovation. It has excellent RF shielding qualities and is a very versatile product that can be applied under drywall as a vapor barrier, under shingles on roof tops, in the attic, under stucco and plaster.
- Excellent High Frequency RF Shielding characteristics
- Effective barrier against Low Frequency AC Electric Fields when grounded.
- Electrically Conductive
- Weather Resistant
- Can be used as a Vapor Barrier - not breathable
- Heavy Duty / Tear Proof
- Flexible and light weight which allows for an easy installation
- Safe to handle and non-toxic
Detect, Protect and Verify: Three Steps to Achieving Peace of Mind
- 125 Foot Roll of Foil: Qty=1
- Roll onto desired surface and staple to secure
- Overlap sections by 10-15 cm (4-6 inches) to ensure there are no gaps for best protection.
- Tape the joints with aluminum foil tape
- Ground if desired
- Sold in 38.1m (125 ft.) rolls that are 1.2m (4 ft). wide
- 0.011“ / 11 mil
- Roll Size:
- 4' x 125'
- Approx. 21 Lbs per 125' roll
- Radiant Heat Reflected:
- Water Vapour Permeability (ASTM E96-05):
- 0.0058 Perms (Solid)
- Corrosiveness (ASTM D3310-00):
- Fire Rating (ASTM E84-09):
- Class 2 / Class B
- Tear Resistance (ASTM D2261):
- Length 14.93 / Width 15.13
- Emissivity (ASTM C1371-04A):
- Bleeding and Delamination (ASTM C1313-05):
- No Bleeding or Delamination
- Pliability (ASTM C1313-05):
- No Cracking or Delamination
- Resistance to Fungi (ASTM C1338-08):
- Does not promote growth
- RF Power Attenuation @ 1GHz:
- 120 dB or 99.9999999999 %
- RF Power Attenuation @ 2GHz:
- 110 dB or 99.999999999 %
- RF Power Attenuation @ 10GHz:
- 100 dB or 99.99999999 %