YSHIELD GCS Grounding Connector Kit - Grounding Cable Optional
YShield Grounding connection with two plates that get screwed together. For all electrically conductive fabrics, fleeces, meshes. The two connecting plates must be screwed together – the material that is supposed to be grounded needs therefore to be perforated.
- Connectivity: 1 cable connection
- Includes: 2 connecting plates 36x36x6 mm, all necessary screws, discs, cables lugs and a screwing tool with Torx®-Bits.
- Cable is not included in the scope of delivery – we recommend our pre-assembled grounding cables GL.
- 2 Metal (Aluminum) plates 28 x 28 x 6 mm
- 1 Screws
- 5 meter grounding cable pre-assembled
- Grounding Installation Instructions
- Ground Peg: Use for grounding to Earth - Length = 8in.
- Ground Plug + Outlet Tester: Use for grounding to building's electrical ground.
This kit contains a screw which will need to pass through the material to hold both plates together and create a hole in the material. This will not result in a loss of shielding if the grounding plates remain in place.
- Technical Data Sheet - Grounding
The grounding plate is flat and is "O.K.", but doesn't have "serrated" plates to "penetrate" into fabrics and foil. This would be an "improvement" in making the "ground" work better. :-)