Swiss Shield New Daylite
Swiss Shield Daylite is Recommended to be Used as a Wall/Window Curtain or Floor Sheet
Decorative synthetic non conductive fabric mesh - radio frequency / microwave shielding effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 97% at (3000 MHz / 3 GHz) - also known as Swiss Shield New Daylite. (Width = 260 cm or 102 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Daylite is our lightest breathable synthetic netting providing excellent air and light penetration.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Most economically priced
- Excellent light transmission
- Sheer breathable synthetic fabric
- Crease resistant
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Easy care - Washable
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer Netting, White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 96% PES, 4% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
Desired Quantity of Fabric
Washing And Drying Care:
- Machine Wash - Gentle Cycle - Cold Water
- Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
- No Bleaching
- No Chemical Dry Cleaning
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more
- Width / Length:
- 260 cm (102 inches) +/- 1 inch / by the meter or foot
- Sheer Netting, White
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 96% PES, 4% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
Good product. It blocks some EMF but not all. The look is not that great in a window.
I am very satisfied and have noticed a difference with the amount of electromagnetic radiation coming out of my modem when it is covered. Thank you
Very pricy... recommend volume pricing.. the more feet you buy the better the price. Excellent customer service.
Super fabric that is easy to work with. It lets in loads of light and I look forward to feeling warm breezes through it from my open windows.
Light weight, comfortable over head sleeping, good air passage, excellent AF barrier
Would highly recommend.