Decorative Synthetic Non Conductive Fabric Mesh - Radio Frequency / Microwave Shielding Effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 97% at (3000 MHz / 3 GHz) - Also known as Swiss Shield New Daylite (Width = 260 cm or 102 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Daylite is our lightest breathable synthetic netting providing excellent air and light penetration.
- Most economically priced
- Excellent light transmission
- Sheer breathable synthetic fabric
- Crease resistant
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Easy care - Washable
Detect, Protect and Verify: Three Steps to Achieving Peace of Mind
Desired Quantity of Fabric
Washing and Drying Care:
See Manuals Tab for Fabric Care and Installation Guide
- Width / Length:
- 260 cm (102 inches) +/- 1 inch / by the meter or foot
- Sheer Netting, White
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 96% PES, 4% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
Super fabric that is easy to work with. It lets in loads of light and I look forward to feeling warm breezes through it from my open windows.
Light weight, comfortable over head sleeping, good air passage, excellent AF barrier
Would highly recommend.