Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra, Premium Hand Made Seamed Panel with the Highest Radio Frequency Blocking Power
Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra is Recommended to be Used as a Wall/Window Curtain or Floor Sheet
Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra is our premium externally conductive and groundable fabric providing the option to reduce low frequency electric fields in addition to radio frequency / microwave radiation.
Radio frequency / microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz) (Width= 250 cm or 98.4 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Premium semi-transparent cotton fabric (gray)
- Silver/copper filament is coated with carbon therefore it is electrically conductive and can be grounded providing shielding of low frequency electric fields
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves and low frequency electric fields when grounded
- Radio Frequency Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless routers and more
- Easy care - Machine Washable, with no loss in protection. See fabric care guidelines for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast (colorfast), antistatic
- Raw Materials:82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
Desired Quantity of Fabric
Washing and Drying Care:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water
- Iron without steam lowest temperature setting
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry cleaning
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Width / Length:
- 250 cm (98.4 inches) +/- 1 inch / by the linear meter or linear foot
- Sheer, Light Gray
- Washable, colourfast
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 81% cotton, 17% copper, 1% silver, 1% carbon
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
- Surface Conductivity:
- Electrically conductive – can be grounded
Best Shelding !