Sample Swatch of RF Shielding Window Film - Silver
*Shipping Not Included*
Installation should not commence if glass temperature drops below 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 5 degrees Celsius.
Reflective Radio Frequency Signal Protect Window Film
Silver tinted reflective RF shielding window film / glass shielding to block a wide range of radio frequency and microwave radiation.
This product offers light transmission of 22%.
Signal Protect Silver provides extraordinary solar heat protection which contributes to energy savings, preservation of décor and enhancement of building value.
Trusted by EMF Professionals throughout the globe.
Includes a 10 Year Warranty.
RF Shielding Window Film - Silver
Signal Protect Silver, formerly SLTWF3 provides optimum solar energy rejection and radio frequency blocking power and keeps your building safe, new and cool.
This film is a silver tinted, reflective film which ensures a comfortable and temperate indoor environment and adds to the appearance of your building.
Designed to block analogue and pulsed digital signals for external sources such as microwave transmitters, cell phone towers, neighbours cordless telephones and Wi-Fi signals.
- Best glare reduction and privacy
- RF shielding performance 99.99 %
- High reflectivity silver finish
- Provides security from breaking glass
- Excellent solar heat control blocking 76 % of total solar energy
- Lowers summer time cooling expenses
- Blocks +99 % of Ultraviolet “UV” rays
- Blocks +90 % of Infrared “IR” rays
- Provides a deterrent to premature skin aging and some potential skin cancers
- Provides privacy, RF and IR Eavesdropping protection, and security for wireless networks
- Suitable for Government Agencies
- Application: Self adhesive, activated by water
- 10 Year Warranty
Desired Amount of Window Film
- Sold per linear ft in 3, 4 or 5 ft widths @ 5 ft increments
- Min Qty = 5 linear ft or (5 feet length X roll width) What is Linear Foot?
- Full Rolls are 100 ft long
- Sample Swatch Size:
- 20.32 cm (8 inches) by 25.4 cm (10 inches)
- 2 mil
- RF Power Attenuation @ 1 GHz:
- -34 dB, 99.96 %
- RF Power Attenuation @ 2 GHz:
- -32 dB, 99.93 %
- RF Power Attenuation @ 10 GHz:
- -34 dB, 99.96 %
- % IR Light Blocked:
- % UV Light Blocked:
- Total Solar Energy Rejected:
- Visible Light - % Transmittance:
- 22 - Low
- Visible Light - % Reflectance Exterior:
- 45 - High
- Visible Light - % Reflectance Interior:
- 43 - High
- Available Widths:
- 3, 4 and 5 feet
- Minimum Lengths:
- 5 feet
- Additional Length Increments:
- 5 feet
- 1 m² = 10.76 ft²