Connect a non-conductive pole to this Mounting Bracket for Potential Free or Ungrounded Measurement of AC Electric Fields - Compatible with the NFA1000 and NFA400 EMF Meters
Clarify your Potential Free AC Electric Field Measurements
Attach the PM5s mounting bracket to a non-conductive pole to aid with potential free measurements.
Potential free (ungrounded) AC Electric Field measurements are influenced by the conductive interference of the human body. The use of a non-conductive Measuring Rod creates distance between between meter operator and the measuring area and which eliminates this interference. A distance of 3 to 5 feet is recommended.
- A potential free rod allows for a simple and quick POTENTIAL FREE measurement of electric alternating fields
- Can easily be mounted to a non-conductive rod not included (e.g. wooden dowel, fiberglass rod)
- Made of non-conductive material
- Non-conductive screw with a convenient handle, specially designed for the use with the NFA1000 and the NFA400
- For highest precision please use the PM1
Know for sure what EMF levels you are being exposed to…
Buy a Gigahertz Solutions Meter
- Fiberglass NFA Mounting Bracket – PM5s: Qty=1
- Fiberglass Tightening Screw: Qty=1
- Self Tapping Attachment Screws: Qty=4