Line EMI Meter
Dirty Electricity Power Line Meter
This Power Line Meter measures high frequency electric fields present on your power lines in milliVolts peak-to-peak.
It captures frequencies between 10 KHz and 10 MHz. These high frequency electric fields are commonly known as "dirty electricity".
- Easy to operate, simply plug in the meter to each outlet you wish to test throughout your home and record your results
- LCD digital display will indicate the sum total field strength of all sources within its frequency range in mVpp (milliVolts Peak-to-Peak) as well as the line voltage at 60 Hz as a secondary measurement
- Audible amplitude demodulated tone of the measured Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- Includes a yellow status bar at the top of the display to help determine the severity of the EMI being detected
- Wide frequency detection range of 10 KHz to 10 MHz
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches; 132 x 91 x 41 mm
- Powered by plugging into a standard wall outlet, no battery required!
- Audible Tone: Audio assessment - internal speaker plays the sound of the EMI, amplitude demodulated, in order to help identify the EMI source
- LCD Display: Easy to read 3.5 digit display
- Power Supply: North American Power Cord Included - no battery required
- Line Noise: Total line noise value displayed in milliVolts Peak-to-Peak (mVpp)
- Line Voltage: Value displayed in AC Voltage (VAC) at 60 Hz
- Line EMI Meter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Optional HS2 Meter Case
- Operating Voltage:
- 85 - 300 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Refresh Rate:
- @ 4x/sec
- Line Noise Range:
- 0.1 - 1999.0 mV Peak-to-Peak
- Noise Read Accuracy:
- +/-8% from 20kHz to 2MHz (within a factor of two from 10kHz to 10MHz)
- 5.2 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches; 132 x 91 x 41 millimeters
- 8 ounces; 227 grams
- Power Cable:
- Detachable 2-wire cord (North America)
- Meter Case Material:
The meter was a good price and easy to use. These products are all essential to today's lifestyle.
Very simple to use. Being able to hear the audio equivalence is nice. Having a button to turn the sound off/on could have been a nice feature to add to this meter. Delivery was fast. Great entry level meter for mesuring high transients - my next purchase will be an oscilloscpe, to get more details about waveform and frequencies.