Shielded Power Cords
Eliminate unwanted AC Electric Fields from electronic devices and appliances.
Shielded AC Power Cords 120 Volt - available in 12 feet and 6 feet lengths.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
- Wall to Personal Computer (PC) Power cord
- UL and CSA approved
- Made for North American - 120 VAC / 10 Amp / 18 AWG
- NEMA 5-15P to IEC C13 connectors
- Colour: Black
- Contains 4 wires - Black / Hot-Live wire, White / Neutral, Green / Ground and Bare wire / Shielded Ground
- Wires encased in a grounded foil wrap for electric field shielding
- Comes with molded PC end and wall plug
- PC end can be removed and be used for lamps and other electric devices that emit electric fields
(12 Foot / 3.7 meters) or (6 Foot / 1.82 Meters) Shielded AC Power Cord
Additional Product Information:
CAUTION: All modifications to the power cord or appliances should be completed by a certified electrician and comply with local electrical codes.
- Operating Voltage:
- 120 Volts AC
- Current Rating:
- 18 Gauge Wire – approximately 10 AMPS
- 4 Wire:
- Black – Hot
White – White
Green – Ground
Bare – Shielded Ground
- CSA approved and UL Approval
- 18AWGX3C COXOC Shielded
(UL) SVT E148006 VW-1 75 degrees Celsius
CSA SVT 60 degrees Celsius LL77450
I could understand the technical description properly and didn't look close enough at the images, so I just realized when I was about to install them that the female end doesn't match any of our devices....I'm very disapointed, because I was really looking forward to use them! Translation of the web site in French could be a good idea!
It works. The v/m dropped from .5 to .03.
These are extremely well shielded. The EF reading dropped from my previous cables from ~100-200 V/m down to ~1-2 V/m. These should be standard! Toss the old cables in the garbage.