Signal Protect AM2 Aluminum Shielding Mesh - 3.6 Feet Wide x 100 Feet Long - Open Box
*Limited 30 Day Warranty, No Exchanges - Shipping Not Included*
Excellent Shielding Protection
Interior and Exterior Radio Frequency Shielding Protection - offers increased shielding power compared to your standard metal window screening - Sold in 25 or 100 foot long rolls by 4 foot wide. Our Signal Protect AM2 Aluminum Mesh is high quality, durable, non-corrosive conductive mesh.
Signal Protect AM2 Aluminum Mesh was designed for new construction and renovations. It has excellent RF shielding qualities and is a very versatile product that can be applied under drywall, under shingles on roofs, in the attic, under stucco and plaster. Layers can be added to increase shielding power. It can also be used as an insect screen to shield windows or laid loosely.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
- For reduction of high frequency radiation in new homes, or for renovation of any building
- Excellent shielding qualities
- Durable and non corrosive
- Will maintain integrity even in damp locations
- Easy to ground
- Easy installation
- Fire resistant
It is specifically designed to reflect analogue and pulsed digital radio frequency signals from sources such as Microwave, Wi-Fi, and cell phone towers. When grounded, the mesh may also provide shielding from low frequency AC Electric field sources.
- 3.6 Feet Wide x 100 Feet Long Wire Mesh
- Roll onto desired surface
- Overlap sections by 10 cm (4 inches)
- Strap with aluminum strapping and use aluminum screws to hold in place or staple with aluminum staples
- Ground if desired
- Sold in 25 or 100 foot rolls by 4ft. width
- For best results, apply in layers
- Width / Length:
- 4ft. on 25 or 100 foot rolls
- RF Shielding Characteristics (approx):
- 80 dB at 100 MHz, 99.999999%
50 dB at 1 GHz, 99.999%
40 dB at 2 GHz, 99.99 %
20 dB at 10 GHz, 99%