Sample Swatch of Swiss Shield New Daylite
*Shipping Not Included*
Swiss Shield Daylite is Recommended to be Used as a Wall/Window Curtain or Floor Sheet
Decorative synthetic non conductive fabric mesh - radio frequency / microwave shielding effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 97% at (3000 MHz / 3 GHz) - also known as Swiss Shield New Daylite.
Daylite is our lightest breathable synthetic netting providing excellent air and light penetration.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Most economically priced
- Excellent light transmission
- Sheer breathable synthetic fabric
- Crease resistant
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Easy care - Washable
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer Netting, White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 96% PES, 4% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
Sample of Swiss Shield Daylite
Washing And Drying Care:
- Machine Wash - Gentle Cycle - Cold Water
- Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
- No Bleaching
- No Chemical Dry Cleaning
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Width / Length:
- 10.16 cm (4 inches) by 10.16 cm (4 inches)
- Sheer Netting, White
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 96% PES, 4% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz