Swiss Shield Naturell
Swiss Shield Naturell is Recommended to be Used as a Wall/Window Curtain or Floor Sheet
Radio Frequency / Microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz) (Width= 250 cm or 98.4 inches) What is a Linear Foot?
Swiss Shield Naturell premium cotton non conductive shielding fabric - radio frequency / microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz).
Swiss Shield Naturell RF Shielding Fabric is our most popular decorative natural cotton fabric with excellent radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Premium Sheer natural cotton fabric
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
Desired Quantity of Swiss Shield Naturell
Washing and Drying Care:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water
- Iron without steam lowest temperature setting
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry cleaning
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Width / Length:
- 250 cm (98.4 inches) +/- 1 inch / by the meter or foot
- Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
Blocks unwanted RF quite well. Used for makeshift carseat faraday enclosure. Not quite as breathable as the nude colored Naturell, which is what I thought this was when I purchased it. I don’t understand how they share the same name when this is white and more densely woven and the other one is nude colored and breaths better?
Works very well as a kitchen curtain and bed canopy. Makes the kitchen calmer and brings the RF levels in the faraday canopy down to 0.04-0.5.
I used SS Naturelle for the ceiling of my living room to partly complete a virtual Faraday cage and it reduces the radio frequency in the room substantially.
Bought this to make a canopy for our bed because Verizon just installed their 5G towers nearby. Our Safe and Sound Pro2 meter detects mild to high readings outside the canopy but inside we get blinking Slight readings. Works great! Great company to work with! They're quick to respond and helpful!
Widest fabric I have ever seen in my LIFE! WOW. Worth the cost due to the extreme width and effectiveness. This fabric shields windows so well . We had extreme levels on our windows , and this gave us 0.5 SUPER SAFE . What an incredible solution ~ Lets in beautiful light during the day , too. Shipping was really quick and customer service was A++ /. 5 stars all the way
Love this company, love the products. Looking forward to creating magic with this fabric.
I got very sick from RF's coming off a cell tower they installed outside our bedroom. Ringing of my ears, my body heating up, and rashes on my skin. My wife and I bought some of the Swiss Shield and made a bed canopy from it and we both sleep like babies now. And my skin cleared up. It is amazing how these RF's can effect the human body... I am looking for additional solutions to reduce RF's in our home.
Being EMF sensitive and traveling over the past 6 months, this fabric has been a life saver for me. The support from SLT has been awesome.
Wow, I measured before and after and it does make a good difference!
I'm delighted with my new canopy. The calm within the canopy are beyond words - better than a vacation! My cats love it too. I'm sleeping beautifully and grateful for the protection.
I like the fact that the copper in the fabric is coated with silver and then with spun with cotton...my clients love this product.
I've this fabric twice now to sew canopies for our beds. It's terrific at blocking RF and it's still light, breathable, and durable.