Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra Seamed Panel (Groundable)
Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra is recommended to be used as a wall/window curtain or Floor Sheet.
Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra, premium hand-made seamed panel with the highest radio frequency blocking power.
Made from several seamed pieces of Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra fabric.
Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra is our premium externally conductive and groundable fabric, providing the option to reduce low frequency electric fields in addition to radio frequency / microwave radiation.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium seamed panel is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Effective Shielding against Electromagnetic Radiation
- Premium Sheer 100% natural cotton fabric
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- OEKO-Tex Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding sleeping areas, or areas of similar size, from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- May relieve symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Fabric is designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer, Grey
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast (colorfast), antistatic
- Raw Materials:Cotton, 15 % copper / silver, 1% carbon
- Cotton fibre spun with a gossamer-thin 0.02 mm silvered copper thread
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
- Swiss Shield Naturell Ultra Seamed Panel
- Installation Instructions
Washing And Drying Care:
- Machine Wash - Gentle Cycle - Cold Water
- Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
- No Bleaching
- No Chemical Dry Cleaning
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Medium Size:
- 1.5m x 2.5m (59 inches x 98 inches)
- Large Size:
- 2m x 2.5m (79 inches x 98 inches)
- Extra Large Size:
- 2.5m x 2.5m (97 inches x 98 inches)
- Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Washable, colourfast (colorfast), antistatic
- Raw Materials:
- 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
This is my second time buying this shield. It is durable and has excellent Rf protection. I tested it with my Safe&Sound Classic11 meter and the readings test excellent in the slight to below green rating. I'm very satisfied with the product.