RCS4 Remote Cut Off Switch Kit EMF Protection Turns On and Turns Off Specific Circuits with the Push of a Button. Protection Against AC Electric Fields Including Dirty Electricity as well as Many Other Practical Applications. This kit includes one 24 Amp 12 Volt DC Contactor to turn off up to 4 circuits at once. Additional contactors can be purchased in order to turn off additional circuits.
Designed to eliminate AC Electric fields including “Dirty Electricity” in sleeping areas when prompted by the remote!
Sleeping areas are typically surrounded by a curtain of Electric Fields from live electrical house wiring. The offending wiring is located inside the ceilings, walls and floors and is used to supply power to lights and receptacles in a particular room. These wires constantly emit Electric Fields even when all lights, electronics and appliances are turned off. These Electric Fields can only be eliminated by shutting off the power at the source (ie. flipping off a breaker / removing a fuse). This is effective but not practical in most cases, so we offer another solution. The remote cutoff switch works by shutting off the power at the breaker panel / fuse box when you push the button on the remote control transmitter. Once the need for power arises, simply push the button again to turn the power back on. This can be done conveniently at bedtime without leaving the comfort of your bed. This approach deals directly with the source of the problem and offers effective protection from AC Electric Fields including Dirty Electricity. A highly sensitive receiver transforms an analog RF signal from the remote control transmitter and switches designated circuits and appliances on or off on command. The transmission signal only occurs the instant the remote control is pressed,otherwise it is idle. Included with the switch is a 4 port contactor which allows up to 4 circuits to be controlled by the push of a button. With additional contactors, the remote can control up to four different sets of contactors (or zones) where each button on the remote would control different circuits throughout the home.
“Know for sure” that you are protected from AC Electric Fields. A good night’s sleep is just a switch away.
- Certified for installation in Canada and the USA
- High Voltage components are UL Canada and USA listed (Contactors, Power Supply, Cables)
- Remote Cut off Switch is a Class 2, Low Voltage device
- FCC and Industry Canada Registered and Compliant
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician according to the electrical code for each State or Province (USA /Canada)
- Warning stickers for breaker panel and receptacles must be installed
- Remote Cut Off Switch: Qty = 1
- Contactor 4 Circuit 24 Amp, 12 VDC: Qty = 1 (40 amp also available)
- Remote Transmitter: Qty = 2
- Antenna (9 Foot Cable): Qty = 1
- I/O Cable: Qty = 1
- Power Supply: Qty = 1
- DIN Mounting Rail 4 - 6 inch: Qty = 1
- Installation Guide
- Warning Stickers: To be installed on controlled circuits and breaker panel
- 2 year warranty
Additional Parts (Supplied by your Installer):
- 10" x 10" Electrical Enclosure "D" Type
- Conduit to Main Electrical Panel
- Mounting Hardware
- Additional 4 Circuit Contactor - Allows for 4 more branch circuits to be controlled. When choosing a contactor, it is important to select one that is properly rated for the individual branch circuits it will be controlling, resistive loads and inductive loads must be considered. (24 Amp and 40 Amp Contactors are available)
- Additional Hand Held Transmitter - Control Cutoff Switches from multiple locations with an additional transmitter
- Extended Antenna with 50 foot cable