Body Voltage Home Test Kit
Measures AC Voltage Present on The Human Body
Measures AC voltage present on the human body from live electrical wiring in your ceiling, walls and floors.
Easy to use Body Voltage Home Test Kit.
Compatible with Bau-Biologie / Building Biology Measurement Guidelines.
"Know for sure" what AC voltage is on your body.
AC Electric Fields from live electrical wires are attracted to the human body. This test kit will indicate the level of AC voltage on the body from the surroundings. Determining exposure levels will complement measurements of an AC Electric Field Meter.
- · Measures the amount of AC voltage attached to the human body from the following:
- Electrical wires hidden in the ceilings, walls and floors
- Overhead power lines
- Power outlets
- Extension Cords
- Power bars
- Appliance power cables etc...
- Typically used in sleeping areas to determine what circuit breakers require a demand switch
- For precise body voltage measurements in milliVolts
- Complies with Bau-Biologie measurement standards
- Detailed Body Voltage measuring instructions included
- Complete with basic body voltage meter, hand probe, ground cable, and other accessories
- Meter includes a standard 9V alkaline battery comes in a carrying case
- 1 Year Manufacturers warranty
- Deluxe Plastic Carrying Case CC2
- Body Voltage Meter
- Body Voltage Measuring Instructions
- Test Lead 18 inches / 46 cm - Red - For Hand Probe (4mm banana)
- Test Lead 20' / 6.1 Meters - Black - For Grounding (4mm banana)
- Hand Probe - 4 inches - Polished Solid Aluminum
- Ground Plug - For grounding to a 120 VAC electrical outlet
- Ground Clip - Alligator Clip to assist with Grounding (4mm banana)
- 9V Alkaline Battery Included
- Outlet Tester
- Ground Peg - 7.87 inch / 20cm
This is my 5th device that I bought from SLT. Although I have yet to write a review about my previous devices, I am all very happy with them and they helped me alot. ( Safe and sound pro2, Gigahertz 3951, Alpha lab UHS2 3-Axis AC, Gaussmeter, Alpha lab line emi meter) I was using gigahertz 3951 for AC electrical fields and getting pretty good readings down to 0.2-0.4 V/m so I really did not think about body volt meter until I installed naturel bed canopy and noticed that a blog at swiss shield web side actually recommends using body volt meter for their bed canopies rather then regular electric field meters irrespective of the level of the quality. This is the same recommendation that I saw in different web sites including MR Neuert who put this device as his favorite body volt meter. You can buy a multimeter at a local hardware store but true RMS meter like these ones around 100 $ and kit includes many other cables, connections that you need that there is no big difference in pricing if you add up the details and you get the tested and trusted meter, your mind at ease. Metal handle makes the measurements easier and probably makes the readings more accurate. I quite liked the device. easy to set up and use. Looks professional. Consistent with my gigahertz 3951, electrical fields were quite low in my natural canopy bed. One thing that these device offered that is not provided by gigahertz 3951 was the potential knowledge when I was touching certain things like sink, running water, sitting, when I touch internet cables. I was surprised to see that potential went way up when I touched the running water/sink, not sure if there is ground electric on it or something else-something to explore for me. Another thing I thought that my tile floor was better than carpet i terms of grounding but turns out that there was no difference. This is not something I could known even without the body volt meter no matter how good my gigahertz 3951 was. I wish insert had information on how to use other functions of the device as well. I mean it seems like complete multimeter so should be doing much more functions.