NEW Safe and Sound Pro mmWave Meter
5G Ready! - High Band From 20 GHz to 40 GHz
Safe Living Technologies is pleased to present the Safe and Sound Pro mmWave Meter - North America’s first-ever, consumer-level, high-band 5G meter!
Professionally accurate and affordable, the Safe and Sound Pro mmWave Meter measures 5G from 20 GHz to 40 GHz, with a flat frequency response.
- Detects and measures 5G in the high mmWave band, 20 GHz to 40 GHz
- North America’s first-ever, consumer-level, high-band millimeter wave meter
- Professionally accurate and affordable – at a fraction of the cost of current high-band detectors
- The perfect companion to Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter, it’s the missing link to revealing the full range of 5G frequencies
- Digital display in micro watts/m² and V/m, includes audio, peak and average readings with maximum peak hold
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 20 GHz and 40 GHz
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: 5G cell towers, 5G cell phone emissions, higher frequency radar and other 5G high band devices
LEARN MORE ABOUT mmWave:
mmWave Meter Options:
Standard "Stub" Antenna: Semi-Omni Directional:
- Frequency Response: +/- 5dB from 20-40 GHz (effective down to 18 GHz with reduced tolerance)
- Minimum measurable signal: 5 µW/m²
- Maximum measurable signal: 500,000 µW/m² or (50,000,000 µW/m² with attenuator)
- Quasi Omni-Directional reception pattern (50 degrees front and 50 degrees back)
Optional "Horn" Antenna: Directional:
- Frequency Response: +/- 6dB from 25-40 GHz
- Minimum measurable signal: 0.5 µW/m²
- Maximum measurable signal: 30,000 µW/m² or (3,000,000 µW/m² with attenuator)
- Directional reception pattern (35 degrees front)
20 dB Fixed Attenuator:
- Allows the meter to display higher power density signals by a factor of 100
- Range of up to 50,000,000 µW/m² with Stub Antenna + Fixed Attenuator
- Range of up to 3,000,000 µW/m² with Directional Horn Antenna + Fixed Attenuator
Directional Horn Antenna and Attenuator are not included with standard model*
- Safe and Sound Pro mmWave RF Meter (With Standard Stub Antenna)
- Hard plastic and or Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
The test equipment calibration is performed to the standards of ISO 9001:2015 certification and ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
Safe Living Technologies Inc. certifies that the Safe and Sound mmWave Meter has been examined and conforms to its specifications during the manufacturing process.
Safe Living Technologies Inc. declares that the calibration of this instrument is performed by comparison with reference standards, or standard measuring equipment which are calibrated by the calibration laboratory of “Keysight Technologies Malaysia Sdn Bhd”. This measuring equipment is traceable to national measurement standards maintained by Canada’s Institute for National Measurement Standards (INMS) for the realization of the physical units according to the International System of Units (SI).
The bottom of this page has more information on Keysight’s ISO 9001 and 17025 registrations: https://www.keysight.com/fi/en/about/quality-and-security/iso-registrations--policies--and-system.html
How does this meter relate to 5G?
As the rollout of the 5G cellular network continues, so does our exposure to RF radiation. It has become increasingly common for individuals to experience a number of negative health effects related to EMF and RF exposure.
As always, detection is the first step in protecting yourself from these potentially negative health concerns. Right now, there is a lot of discussion about the frequency bands used in this network, and SLT wants to make sure you are informed and protected.
*Does Not Include Free Shipping*
- Frequency Range of Meter:
- 20 GHz to 40 GHz
- +/- 5dB
- Measurement Range:
- 0.5µW/m² to 500,000 µW/m² (up to 50,000,000 µW/m² with Fixed Attenuator)
- Sampling Rate:
- 200 kHz
- Response Time:
- < 50 us
- Safe and Sound Pro mmWave Manual
- Keysight Calibration Certificate
- Valid Measurement Technique
great product at a great price. case could be slightly bigger to accommodate the stub antenna.
I already found a source of mm-Waves inside of our building: the motion-detectors of the indoor-corridor lamps.
Good to Very good
Until now we have not had a meter available that that can measure 5G RF frequencies. This meter is of high quality and they have gone to great lengths to manufacture such a professional meter. I have used it to identify 5G signals around town and am now using this mmWave Meter in tandem with the S&S Pro 2 to get a full picture of potential microwave radiation in a given area. The option to use different antennas depending on a semi-omni or more directed pattern (for easier locating fo a 5G emission source) is also a valuable option. Much gratitude for Safe Living Technologies and their dedicate efforts to bring this meter to market. I highly recommend this meter and the S&S Pro 2 for anyone that wants to measure and reduce their exposure to harmful microwave radiation.
Je suis très satisfait Merci... I am very satisfied Thank you...