Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a professional RF meter that is designed to measure ambient radio frequency / microwave signals and has a built in antenna.
5G Ready! - Low and Mid Bands. 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB). Also includes a premium 4 line OLED Display for digital readings up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m², Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more! The meter has been tested and certified by The Nemko Canada Inc Testing Lab in Cambridge Ontario, Canada.
- Effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB)
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab. Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m²
- Now featuring two selectable units of measurement: Volts per metre (V/m) or Microwatts per square metre (µW/m²)
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure low band and mid band 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz - 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) - 12 - 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 7" X 4.5" X 1.5" (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz. Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: Cell towers, Cell phone emissions, Cordless home phones, Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth devices, Smart meter emissions, Baby monitors, Airport radar, Microwave oven leakage detection
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter: Qty=1
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
Resent Customer Review:
Dear Safe Living Technologies team, my wife suffers from EMF. For 3 years, I stopped using radiation and I use meters to control the amount of pollution I receive while doing my real estate work activities. I ask all customers to switch to airplane mode. I own a Safe & Sound Pro 2 which I find fantastic. I tested other brands, but I prefer your device. I am really looking forward to test your watch and use it in parallel with the SSP2. Your Micro meter should help me to more discreetly check that my customers are not irradiating me too much. More and more people have stupid connected watches which is a pain. On the apple watch, radiation can even not be switched off, it is a dangerous weapon. Thanks a lot for developing your products to help us save our health. Have a nice day! Gregory F.
- Frequency Range of Meter:
- 400 MHz – 7.2 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 8 GHz)
- +/- 6dB - 3rd Party Certified - testing report attached
- Measurement Range:
- 0.001 µW/m² to 2,500,000 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Sampling Rate:
- <5 μs
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green (Flashing):
- <1 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green:
- 10 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Yellow:
- 10 - 100 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Orange:
- 100 - 1000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red:
- 1000 - 10000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Slow Flashing):
- 10,000 μW/m2 - 100,000 μW/m2
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Fast Flashing):
- >100,000 μW/m2
Hardly do I take time to review purchases, but I love this! Most of my house where we live was high to extreme. The basement was slight. I ordered a corded phone replacing my cordless, turned off WiFi unless I was using, put cell phone on airplane at night, and tried changing my AC thermostat since it is WiFi, will call the company tomorrow. I also unplugged many items which will also save on my electrical bill. My living room is now slight, will continue working. My electric company is replacing meters w smart meters, hope I can use my Safe and Sound to talk w the company. I am telling everyone, this is my new mission. Thank you and God bless Debbie
The very best available in my opinion. I assessing faraday cage over bed under 1 microwatt it is superb. You can fine tune the cover mesh and find weak points in your bed canopy and make protection optimum. Around 2 or more cellphones it does overload above 2,500,000 microwatts so be careful not to destroy it. I walk thru crowds holding it high on full speaker sound to show folks the radiation in parking lots, shopping centers, city streets, which gets dramatic. HaHaHa! Buy one for a friend, too!!
very accurate and easy to use
I've used other meters, this one is so easy to use and not bulky. It is quite detailed displaying Peak, Max and Avg readings. I found it to be the best and easiest RF detector on the market.
Fast shipping and delivery to Germany. Excellent quality of the meter and its display and very easy handling. Sound feature is very good and helpful. Well done instruction manual and very helpful mini-charts for quick reference. It's a pleasure to work with this instrument!
The meter seems to be very sensitive and is easy to use. Good customer service.
Easy to use. The lights and sounds is very effective
Love this meter. Took it on vacation and it showed me the safest bedroom to sleep in. I got a great night's sleep for 7 ful days. I love the portability. Ease of Use.
I have this device for a year now. LIke Gollum character in LOR this is my precious. Main function: seek, find and disable the microwave sources. Just walk around the house with it is on as you get closer to the source the readings become much higher. It helped a lot. I probably disabled close to 30 wireless device at my home, many of which I had no idea. Currently I use it for surveillance once/twice a week to see if there is any new signal coming from my neighbors or if I accidentally forget to turn off any wireless devices. It is very easy to use. Covers broad wavelength from 0.2-8GHz. You need to buy 2 different device if you want to do the same measurement with gigahertz devices. Per expert reviews It seems it's quality and sensitivity compares well with more advanced/expensive devices. It helped to find many wireless devices at home that I had no idea that had wifi like my fridge among other things. It helped me to find very hot spots in town that I try to avoid as much as possible. For example there was shop that I was going for some time. After I had this device I did measurement in front of the shop which shoved baseline peak levels above 40th. I looked around and Saw a hidden cell phone tower. I was going that shop for more than 2 years and never noticed that tower. Now I'm avoiding that shop as much as possible. Sound is pretty clear and helps with identification of the nature of the source. It consume the battery fast and has to bright screen at least for me. I have severe photophobia so probably most people will enjoy the bright LED screen but for me I wish it had dimmer non LED screen.
There are no words to explain how important a tool like this is especially in 2021. Safe Living Technologies has delivered a superb product everyone who care about their family should invest in. Thank you SLT!
Great meter for detecting RF signal locations in the house. Tells you a safe range and RF shielding area.
An incredible machine! I am incredibly grateful to have found it. An exceptional investment for my family and our health and well being.
Reliable measurement, very good manufacturing and good value for the price.
My intuition said it would be good and easy to use and I am very satisfied---go Canada
By accident, using the S&S pro2, I discovered that a cell phone emits wifi signal at 3uw/m2 while turned off. Happy that I know it but not happy that a turned off cell phone communicate unknown data during 3 to 5 and minutes. It is because of the sound and sensitivity that I discovered it.
Best meter for the money.
Safe Living Technologies has exceptional customer service. I purchased their Safe and Sound Pro II meter and accidentally left it on my back porch for over a week. I emailed the company afterwards because the meter was not working properly. I asked if I could send it in for repair and received an immediate and positive response. When the meter was opened during repair, it showed extensive moisture damage. However, even though I was to blame, the company gave me a significant discount to purchase a new one. Now I’m able to resume the work of reducing unsafe frequencies at home, which is a high priority for us since my wife is recovering from cancer. Safe Living Technologies is a company that stands behind its word to support people’s health and I’m grateful.
I like this meter much better than the Gigahertz because you can carry it around in your pocket - The sound is superb. The USB for power is a great idea for 24/7 monitoring.
This is a solid entry level meter, anyone can use and understand better the radiating levels in their own environments. A great way to educate the public and enable them to see and hear the levels they are being exposed with and identify the Local sources within their control. It is a useful tool to clean up and identify your own self caused exposures for a quick fix. A good value for the price and I belive a great tool to get people thinking in the right direction.