Explore Extremely Low Level Radio Frequency and Microwave Emissions with your RF Meter!
Enlarge Weaker Signals by a factor 100x for a more detailed analysis and of low intensity radio frequency sources - Compatible with: Standard Log-Per Antenna, HFW35C and HFW59D.
Having problems finding a low level Radio Frequency source? The HV20_2400G10 is a small device with a big impact. It will enhance the measurement sensitivity of RF Analyzers allowing you to accurately capture weaker field strength signals.
Adding the HV20_2400G10 to your RF measurement equipment will:
- Increase the measurement sensitivity of a RF Analyzer by 100x (20dB) in the frequency range of 2400 MHz - 10 GHz
- Analyze RF field strength signals which would normally be below the limit of your RF Analyzer
How it Works:
- Attach the HV20_2400G10 preamplifier to the appropriate RF Meter
- Attach the LogPer directional antenna to the HV20_2400G10
- Configure the unit for measurement and power on
- Scan the area of concern by holding the RF Meter with an extended arm
- The meter will indicate the power density of RF radiation on its digital display
- Divide the measured value by 100 to obtain the exact value
Compatible with: HFW35C and HFW59D
Know for sure what RF levels you are being exposed to…Buy a Gigahertz Solutions Meter!
- Preamplifier – HV20_2400G10: Qty=1