PM5 ME Mounting Bracket
Connect a non-conductive pole to this mounting bracket for potential free or ungrounded measurement of AC electric fields.
Compatible with the Gigahertz Solutions ME3030B, ME3830B, ME3840B, ME3851A, ME3951A EMF Meters.
Know for sure what EMF levels you are being exposed to - buy a Gigahertz Solutions Meter.
Clarify Your Potential Free AC Electric Field Measurements
Attach the PM5s mounting bracket to a non-conductive pole to aid with potential free measurements.
Potential free (ungrounded) AC Electric Field measurements are influenced by the conductive interference of the human body. The use of a non-conductive Measuring Rod creates distance between between meter operator and the measuring area and which eliminates this interference. A distance of 3 to 5 feet is recommended.
- A potential free rod allows for a simple and quick POTENTIAL FREE measurement of electric alternating fields
- Can easily be mounted to a non-conductive rod not included (e.g. wooden dowel, fiberglass rod)
- Made of non-conductive material
- Non-conductive screw with a convenient handle, specially designed for the use with the Gigahertz Solutions ME3030B, ME3830B, ME3840B, ME3851A, ME3951A EMF Meters
- Fiberglass NFA Mounting Bracket – PM5: Qty=1
- Self adhesive velcro: Qty=1
- Self Tapping Attachment Screws: Qty=4