The PF5 Pocket EMF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector to measure Electric and Magnetic Fields (20 Hz - 50 kHz) It uses color coded LED's which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the Electric Field or Magnetic Field exposure in your environment.
PF5 Pocket EMF Detector
The PF5 Pocket EMF Detector is a simple to use Electric and Magnetic Field detector which quickly identifies exposure to Electric and Magnetic Fields produced by electricity all around you. It detects sources between 20 Hz to 50 kHz and uses color coded LED's to determine the intensity of these sources.
- Wide EMF frequency detection range : 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Electric Field Measurement Range: 5 to 200 V/m
- Magnetic Field Measurement Range: 0.2 to 20 mG
- Color coded LED's which identify measured values.
- Battery operated (9V DC)
- Small, compact handheld design, 65mm X 110mm
- Testing home appliances
- Testing electrical wiring and identifying electrical errors
- High voltage and residential power lines
- Power transformers
- Lighting systems
- Alarm clocks and more
Optional Carrying Case:
- Interior Dimensions: L=18cmx W=8cm x H=3cm
- Exterior Dimensions: L=20cmx W=10cm x H=4cm
- PF5 Pocket EMF Detector: Qty=1
- Carrying Pouch
- User's Guide
- 9 Volt Battery