Gigahertz Solutions - HFW35C RF Meter
Specialized, Intermediate Level RF Analyzer For Higher RF Frequencies
Specialized Wi-Fi meter for measuring higher frequency sources of radio frequency / microwave radiation (2.4 GHz – 6.0 GHz).
This meter also includes audio signal analysis.
The UBB2410 antenna can be added for omnidirectional measurements.
New wireless technologies such as Bluetooth, WLAN, WiMAX and cordless telephones operate in the higher frequency ranges of 2.4 GHz – 6 GHz. The HFW35C has been designed to detect and measure the RF emissions generated within this range.
Designed to meet Building Biology RF measurement performance requirements.
"Know for sure" what EMF levels you are being exposed to - own a Gigahertz Solutions - HFW35C RF Meter.
- The compact and sturdy Logarithmic – Periodic Antenna has been engineered to capture the shorter in length, radio frequency waves emitted by wireless devices employing high frequency radio waves
- Readings increase when the antenna is pointed in the direction of or moved closer to offending sources
- Built in filters actively weed out frequencies outside of the 2.4 GHz– 6 GHz range. This allows for confident measurement of sources within the desired frequency range
- Detects RF radiation generated by WLAN/WiFi (2.4 – 5.0 GHz); 5.8 GHz Cordless Phones, and more.
- Professional Level Features Offered at a Unique Price to Performance Ratio
- The audio tone replicates the patterns and intensity of measured RF emissions
- Pulsed Digital Signal Setting or Analogue Signal Setting allows for in depth signal identification and source identification as well as facilitating risk assessment (studies show that digital signals have the greatest biological impact)
- A Fine range option provides added value when needing accurate assessment of weaker signals. (Coarse: 0 – 1999 µW/m² and Fine: 0 – 199.9 µW/m² Range Options)
- Peak Settings and Average Settings: While measurements taken on the Average Value setting provide a general impression of RF levels at a test site, the Peak Value setting reveals the highest levels of RF being emitted. The Peak Value is regarded as the measurement critical to assessing potential biological effects
- Antenna: Directional Logarithmic Periodic “LogPer” 2.4 GHz – 6.0 GHz 45º
- LCD Display: Easy to read 3.5 digit display
- Accuracy / Linearity Deviation: +/– 6 dB
- Audible Tone: Audio tone replicates the patterns and intensity of measured RF emissions
- Signal Detection Type: Peak,Average – able to measure Analogue and Digital (pulsed) separately
- Power Supply: 9 Volt alkaline battery included
- Battery Low Indicator: Meter will auto–power off 3 minutes following battery low signal display
- Auto Power Off: Saves on battery use – will auto–power off after 40 minutes of continuous EMF testing
- Measuring Ranges: 00.1 –199.9 µW/m² // 1 – 1999 µW/m² Capable of 0.001 µW/m² with the external HV20_2400 G10 Amplifier (100x)
- Operating Time: Alkaline battery provides up to 6 – 7 hrs continuous EMF testing
- Gigahertz Solutions - HFW35C Radio Frequency Meter – Wi-Fi Range
- Logarithmic Periodic Antenna 2.4 GHz- 6.0 GHz vertically polarized
- Users' Guide
- 2 Year Warranty Certificate
- 9 V Alkaline Battery
- Frequency Range of Meter:
- 2.4 GHz to 6 GHz
- Measurement Ranges:
- Fine: 0.1 – 199.9 µW/m² – Resolution 60 dB
Coarse: 1 – 1999 µW/m² – Resolution 50 dB
- True Logarithmic Periodic Antenna 2.4 GHz to 6 GHz vertically
- Signal Evaluation:
- True peak and average / Pulsed and Full
- + / – 6 dB
- Linearity Deviation:
- + / – 6 dB
- + / – 9 digits
- 71 x 225 x 31 mm (W x L x H) approx 2–3/4 x 9 x 1.25 inches
- Approx. 250 grams
- Material of Case: