Increase The Maximum Power Range of Your RF Analyzer
Designed for standard log-per antenna and omni-directional antenna of the: Gigahertz Solutions HFE35C, HFW35C, HF58B, HF58B-r, HF59B, HFE59B, and HFW59D.
Extend the measuring power of your RF Meter with the DG20_G10 Attenuator (20 dB or 100x High Frequency Signal Reducer)
If your RF Meter indicates a ("1...) on the far left of the LCD display, and measurement range is set to maximum, you are measuring a signal over the maximum signal strength of the RF Meter. The DG20_G10 attenuator will allow the RF Meter to display the higher signal strength measurements with accuracy and raise the measurement range of your RF Meter.
Know for sure what RF levels you are being exposed to - buy a Gigahertz Solutions Meter!
- Allows for 100x higher field strength measurements and raise the measuring range of the RF Meters by a factor of 20 dB
- High Field strength reduction power of 20 dB (100x) in the frequency range of 10 MHz – 10 GHz
- Connect the DG20_G10 RF attenuator to a compatible RF Meter
- Attach the UBB27 multi-directional antenna or LogPer directional the to the DG20_G10
- Turn on the RF Analyzer and set up appropriately
- Scan the area and hold the RF Analyzer with your arm extended
- RF radiation power density will be displayed on the LCD display
- Multiply the displayed value by 100x to obtain the true value
- When using the HF59B or the HFE59B, power level adapter switches can be configured to automatically display the actual value
- Gigahertz Solutions HFE35C
- Gigahertz Solutions HFW35C
- Gigahertz Solutions HF58B
- Gigahertz Solutions HF58B-r
- Gigahertz Solutions HF59B
- Gigahertz Solutions HFE59B
- DG20_G10 Attenuator