*Rolls Do Not Include Free Shipping*
Designed as an EMF blocker against AC Magnetic Fields.
Available per linear foot or by a 35 foot long roll (25.3 inches wide). What is a Linear Foot?
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Magnetic Field Shielding Protection
G-iron ArmoFlex is designed as an EMF blocker against AC Magnetic Fields produced by the flow of electrical current. These fields are commonly produced by Power Lines on the street and entering your house, household appliances, electrical wiring in household walls, circuit breaker panels in the home, transformers etc. Unlike other types of magnetic field shielding, G-iron is very flexible and does not lose its shielding properties when bent or molded to various shapes. As a result, this product is an excellent choice for many shielding applications. There are multiple configurations that can be used to enhance the shielding power if required.
- High corrosion and fire resistance
- New Heights of shielding performances
- Reduction of Low Frequency AC Magnetic Fields
- Reduction of Low Frequency AC Electric Fields when grounded
- Excellent Shielding Qualities, especially with high levels of Magnetic Fields
- Flexible and easy to cut to whichever size is required
- Will maintain shielding integrity, even in damp locations.
- Edges are VERY sharp, handle with caution!
- Shielding Mode:
- Initial: 500 Relative:7000
- Saturation Induction:
- 20,000,000 mG (2 Tesla)
- Attenuation @ 50 Hz ; 1000mG:
- >35dB (98%)
- Attenuation @ 1000 Hz; 1000mG:
- >44dB (99%)
- Loss due to mechanical deformation:
- Width of Roll:
- 25.3 inches Wide (642 mm)
- 0.856 lbs/ft2 (4.18 Kg/m2)
- 0.028 inches (.73 mm)
- Length of Roll:
- 35 Feet (10.67 m)
Put this product on the floor of my hybrid vehicle to shield the AC and Magnetic fields and it reduced the fields dramatically.
REDUCED MAGNETIC FIELDS AT MY BED HEADBOARD BY HALF
I used this to shield an electrical panel that is recessed in a bedroom. This was installed during new construction. I received helpful advice from SLT in what product to order. I cannot confirm if it works yet (as I am still building) but the materials seems heavy duty and should hopefully work as intended.
This does reduce EMF. My kitchen in happens to be beside the electrical room and the EMF is about 200mG right against the wall behind the kitchen sink. I stood the Armoflex right against the wall and as I slide my meter from the wall tile to the Armoflex, the EMF reading drops to 50mG which is still high but that is about a foot and half away from the standing area. Would have been nice if the surface was a little smoother and did not have the wrinkles but otherwise it does what is supposed to.