Acousticom 2 RF Detector (AC2)
Discontinued - Similar Product - Safe snd Sound Classic II
The Perfect Compact RF Detector
The Acousticom 2 RF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector for radio frequency radiation and microwave radiation (200MHz - 8GHz).
It uses color coded LED's which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment.
Acousticom 2 RF Detector is a simple to use RF detector which quickly identifies peak RF exposure to Radio Frequency Radiation.
This detector also has a sound signal analysis feature which aids in source identification and mitigation.
Select the downloads tab for sample sounds of Common Sources found in most homes.
- Wide radio frequency detection range : 200 MHz to 8 GHz
- Sound signature analysis
- Peak RF power density measurement : 0.01 V/m to 6 V/m
- Color coded LED's which identify peak power density.
- Battery operated (9V DC)
- Small, compact handheld design - 63mm X 110mm X 21mm (2.5" X 4.3" X 0.8")
- 2 Year Manufacturer warrannty
- RF field strength/power level measurement
- Cellular phone base station radiation power Density safety measurement
- Telecommunications (CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT)
- RF Transmitters power output measurement
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installations
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder
- Cellular/cordless phone radiation safety level
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Acousticom 2 RF Detector
- Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 9 Volt Battery
Optional Carrying Case:
- Interior Dimensions: L=18cmx W=8cm x H=3cm
- Exterior Dimensions: L=20cmx W=10cm x H=4cm
Acousticom 2 RF meter
I am very grateful to have received this simple way to test my environment and those of friends and family. I take it everywhere. And now have solutions for different unhealthy situations. You can’t fix what you don’t know about. We will be ordering some faraday bags. And need to fashion a couple of screens for a smart meter and modem. And all phones will be wired. Thank you. Marcella