Increase the Source Identification Capabilities of your RF Analyzer with the HP800_G3 High Pass Filter!
This High Pass Filter will Remove Signals Below 700 MHz from the Measurement Spectrum and Aid with Source Identification - Compatible with: Standard Log-Per antenna and the UBB27 antenna of the HFE35C. The growth and constant upgrade of wireless products and services has made source identification during RF environmental assessments increasingly difficult.
Adding the HP700_G3 to your RF measurement equipment will:
- Suppresses lower frequency disturbances when high frequency analysis is required
- Effectively Suppress signals of amateur radio, radio and TV transmission signals which allows for isolation of RF emissions from cellular tower transmissions and other higher frequency RF radiation
- Will isolate signals between 700 MHz - 3 GHz in the RF Spectrum
- Effectively cuts off signals in the band of 10 MHz - 600 MHz
How it Works:
- Attach the HP700_G3 filter to a compatible RF Analyzer (RF Analyser)
- Attach the LogPer directional antenna or the UBB27 multi-directional antenna to the HP700_G3
- Power on the RF Analyzer and configure appropriately
- Hold the RF Analyzer with an outstretched arm
- The analyzer will display the intensity of RF radiation on its LCD display
- As the filter causes 1 dB of signal loss, multiply the reading on the display by 1.25
Compatible with: HFE35C, HF59B, HFE59B
Know for sure what RF levels you are being exposed to…Buy a Gigahertz Solutions Meter!
- HP700_G3 High Pass Filter: Qty=1