Sample Swatch of New And Improved Swiss Shield Max-Wear
*Shipping Not Included*
Three Times The Number of Silver Threads Compared to Swiss Shield Wear
Swiss Shield Durable Natural Cotton Non Conductive Fabric Designed for Clothing or Bedding - Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 41 dB at 1,000 MHz
Wear is a tight weave cotton shielding fabric with an extraordinarily pleasant look and feel.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Comfortable feel, cotton fabric without chemicals
- Applications include clothing, bedding, sleeping bags, etc
- More durable than Naturell for clothing
- Can be dyed with ordinary cotton dyes
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 41 dB at 1,000 MHz
- Woven from cotton fiber with a gossamer-thin 0.02 mm silvered and PU-coated spun-in copper thread
- Washable, easy to iron, easy to cut and easy to sew
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
Sample swatch of Swiss Shield Max-Wear
Washing And Drying Care:
- Machine Wash - Gentle Cycle - Cold Water
- Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
- No Bleaching
- No Chemical Dry Cleaning
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Width / Length:
- 10.16 cm (4 inches) by 10.16 cm (4 inches)
- Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials:
- 90% cotton, 10% copper/silver
- Öko-Tex 100 Class 1
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 41 dB at 1,000 MHz