Preamplifier - HV10_27G3
Increase The Sensitivity of Your RF Meter
This meter amplifies weaker signals by 10x (15dB) and aids with source identification.
Compatible with: Standard Log-Per antenna or the UBB27 antenna of the HFE35C, HF58B, HF58B-r, HF59B, HFE59B RF Meters.
If your RF Meter measurement range is set to its finest range and you are suspicious of the presence of a weaker signal, this preamplifier allows the RF analyzer to accurately display the weaker signal strength measurement.
Know for sure what RF levels you are being exposed to - buy a Gigahertz Solutions Meter!
- Pinpoint small field strength signals which are below the lower field strength limit of the RF Meter
- Extend the sensitivity of your RF Meter by 10 times in the frequency range of 27 MHz - 3 GHz
- Allow for field strength measurement of RF signals which are off the low end scale of the RF Meter
- Attach the HV10_27G3 Preamplifier to a compatible RF Analyzer (RF Analyser)
- Attach the LogPer directional antenna or the UBB27 multi-directional antenna to the HV10_27G3
- Power on the RF Analyzer and configure appropriately
- Hold the RF Analyzer with an outstretched arm
- The analyzer will display the intensity of RF radiation on its LCD display
- Simply divide the displayed value by 10 to obtain the actual value
- If using the HF59B or the HFE59B, power level adapter switches can be configured to automatically display the actual value
- Gigahertz Solutions HFE35C
- Gigahertz Solutions HF58B
- Gigahertz Solutions HF58B-r
- Gigahertz Solutions HF59B
- Gigahertz Solutions HFE59B
- Preamplifier – HV10_27G3