Swiss Shield Naturell Bed Canopy
Premium Hand Made Canopy with the Highest Radio Frequency Blocking Power
Radio Frequency / Microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz).
Swiss Shield Naturell premium cotton non conductive shielding fabric - radio frequency / microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz).
Swiss Shield Naturell RF Shielding Fabric is our most popular decorative natural cotton fabric with excellent radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Radio Frequency Protection For Below Your Bed Canopy
We recommend shielding sleeping areas from below if it is not directly on the ground / earth or a concrete slab. This can be done with the use of this shielding floor sheet made from our Swiss Shield Naturell fabric. The sheet is to be laid under the bed or carpet and is finished with a hem on all sides. To achieve optimal results, it is important to install this item as well as the canopy in a low AC electric field environment. We recommend the use of a body voltage kit, an AC Electric Field meter and or the assistance of an EMF measuring technician to ensure the sleeping area has low AC Electric Field exposure. The installation of a remote cut off switch can aid in reducing AC electric fields in sleeping areas.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium canopy is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Effective Shielding against Electromagnetic Radiation
- Premium Sheer 100% natural cotton fabric
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- OEKO-Tex Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Conductive threads are insulated so no exposed metal, no flaking and no need for grounding
- Canopy has 3 convenient overlapped openings (right, left and foot of bed) for easy entry and easy exit
- Used for shielding sleeping areas, or areas of similar size, from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- May relieve symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Fabric is designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
Floor Sheet Sizes:
- Single: 1.5m x 2.5m (59 inches x 98 inches)
- Double and Queen: 2m x 2.5m (79 inches x 98 inches)
- King: 2.5m x 2.5m (98 inches x 98 inches)
- Bed Canopy Swiss Shield Naturell: Qty=1
- Floor Sheet Swiss Shield Naturell: Qty=1
- Installation Instructions
- Ceiling mountable: Requires Qty = 3, 7 to 8 foot hardwood dowels, mounting hardware and string for suspension to ceiling (Can be picked up at a local hardware store or a drapery outlet)
- A floor shield is recommended if living space exists below the canopy
- Ensure all openings are closed upon entry
- For best results de-energize all circuits in the ceilings, walls and floors of the sleeping area
- Verify with an AC electric field meter or body voltage meter
Washing and Drying Care:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water
- Iron without steam lowest temperature setting
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry cleaning
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Canopy Size--Single Bed:
- 81”L x 45”W x 90”H (206L x 114W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--Double Bed:
- 81”L x 62”W x 90”H (206L x 157W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--Queen Bed (Low Stock, Ships in 3 to 5 Days):
- 86”L x 70”W x 90”H (218L x 177W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--King Bed:
- 92”L x 90”W x 90”H (234L x 228W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--California King Bed:
- 92”L x 82”W x 90”H (234L x 208W x 229H)cm
- Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Washable, colourfast (colorfast), antistatic
- Raw Materials:
- 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- Ceiling Mounted
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
Exactly as advertised. Beautifully made. I get the best rest I’ve had in years!
I live in an apartment with lots of ambient wifi. This canopy works amazingly well to block some of the signal. The material is soft and light. I feel so cozy crawling into bed at night and I sleep better now too. Very grateful for this product!
I'm not one to normally leave a review. However, due to the nature of the customer service and the product, it feels necessary. Customer service : I'm not gonna go into all the details, because there's a lot. But I will say, I was not the easiest customer to deal with. Between my thousand emails with various questions, my indecisiveness which product to get, and even an exchange or two. Through the entire process, the customer service was very kind, quick to respond, informative and patient. Product: I had done a ton of research on various EMF bed canopy's, time and time again I came back to this one. It's simply the best. The aesthetics are perfect. The color is comforting, I feel like I'm sleeping in a fairy land bed. There are three potential openings, making it easy for two people to get in and out on their own side and easily open/lift the entire canopy up when not in use making it easy for changing out the bedding. Most importantly, the technical aspects. I can lift up the canopy all around the bed and go all through the bed area and around it with my EMF reader going crazy! And then dropping the canopy around the bed with the floor sheet underneath the bed. Getting inside and my meter reader goes down to zero! Nothing enters my sleeping sanctuary!! While it might not be the least expensive, when it comes to my long-term health and well-being; I am safe, and most importantly I have been sleeping better than I have in years! So many mystery health symptoms have vanished. That is worth every penny in the long run. If you're on the fence about getting an EMF bed canopy, do it. If you're unsure which one to get, get this one. Thank you Safe Living Technologies for a superior experience and product. Sincerely, Brent