Swiss Shield Naturell Bed Canopy
*If a Custom Bed Canopy is required, please select "Custom Bed Canopy Naturell" (customization fee) and select the Bed Canopy with the closest dimension to the custom size desired. Upon check out please enter desired dimensions in the comment section. The price of the Bed Canopy will be adjusted depending on its size.*
Premium Hand Made Canopy with the Highest Radio Frequency Blocking Power
Radio Frequency / Microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz).
Swiss Shield Naturell premium cotton non conductive shielding fabric - radio frequency / microwave effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz).
Swiss Shield Naturell RF Shielding Fabric is our most popular decorative natural cotton fabric with excellent radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium canopy is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Effective Shielding against Electromagnetic Radiation
- Premium Sheer 100% natural cotton fabric
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- OEKO-Tex Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Conductive threads are insulated so no exposed metal, no flaking and no need for grounding
- Canopy has 3 convenient overlapped openings (right, left and foot of bed) for easy entry and easy exit
- Used for shielding sleeping areas, or areas of similar size, from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- May relieve symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Fabric is designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
- Bed Canopy Swiss Shield Naturell: Qty=1
- Installation Instructions
- Ceiling mountable: Requires Qty = 3, 7 to 8 foot hardwood dowels, mounting hardware and string for suspension to ceiling (Can be picked up at a local hardware store or a drapery outlet)
- A floor shield is recommended if living space exists below the canopy
- Ensure all openings are closed upon entry
- For best results de-energize all circuits in the ceilings, walls and floors of the sleeping area
- Verify with an AC electric field meter or body voltage meter
Washing and Drying Care:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water
- Iron without steam lowest temperature setting
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry cleaning
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Before You Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.
- Some sizes take 3 to 7 Business Days to Ship!
- Canopy Size--Single Bed:
- 81”L x 45”W x 90”H (206L x 114W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--Double Bed:
- 81”L x 62”W x 90”H (206L x 157W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--Queen Bed (Low Stock, Ships in 3 to 5 Days):
- 86”L x 70”W x 90”H (218L x 177W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--King Bed:
- 92”L x 90”W x 90”H (234L x 228W x 229H)cm
- Canopy Size--California King Bed:
- 92”L x 82”W x 90”H (234L x 208W x 229H)cm
- Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Washable, colourfast (colorfast), antistatic
- Raw Materials:
- 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- Ceiling Mounted
- MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics:
- 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
I helped a client of mine order this canopy. She has not been able to sleep for many years and, despite trying so many other Emf related solutions was in a place of despair. This bed canopy was a miracle for her and she was able to sleep peacefully for the entire night. Thank you so much for this wonderful product, which she purchased in combination with the shielded floor sheet.
Installation was a breeze. The canopy is sewn and hemmed beautifully. The shielding effectiveness is superb. Not much more to say.
Using wire hangers worked better for me than string
This canopy washed up really well and my daughter slept so much better in her canopy. She loves it and thinks it is very pretty. She is so much happier and cheerful when she sleeps in her new bed canopy!
If you're EMF sensitive, you'd think you'd manage to find a way to be safe in your own home, right? After moving 15 miles out from the city, I thought so, too - until a massive construction project began outside my home. Unbeknownst to me at the time, construction workers often establish their own radio stations and/or communicate via extremely powerful radios. If it weren't for this canopy, I would have had to scour my entire state to find a sanctuary to recover while those d**** left their radios on all day and night, which would have cost far more than a bed canopy that will serve as a reliable "safe space" for the rest of my life. Now, about the actual product. It truly DOES block out 99.999% of most frequencies. Obviously this is contingent upon frequency, but radio and microwaves were brought down to absolute zero (using a TF2), and "peak" displayed at .011. Beautiful numbers. Also, since the conductive materials are woven into the fabric, I did not notice any major issues with electric conductivity despite the canopy being near a poorly wired outlet. However, the EMF meter occasionally did pick up some high numbers when touching the fabric near the outlet, but nothing that would pose any risk if used properly. Nonetheless, it's still best to turn off the breaker box when sleeping. Fabric is also lightweight, and I did not notice any ventilation issues like I had feared. The only downside was the installation. I'm not sure how it could be better executed, but the screw hooks in the ceiling was a pain to install. And though it makes sense to purchase dowels separately, it would have been a nice gesture for SLT to have included hardware, but that's mostly because I'm a hardware-illiterate woman. All in all, sleeping in absolute 0 EMF has made the world of a difference - it is NOT psycho-somatic, and this has been a life-saving product. In the future, though, I would like to hope insurance companies can get involved, as proper shielding has become as medically necessary as insulin for people like me.
The Naturell fabric is lovely and does it's job, so we're sleeping better. The installation took a bit of time, but now it looks good and is properly attached.