Signal Protect - Clear RF Shielding Window Film
Virtually Clear Radio Frequency Signal Protect Window Film
Virtually Clear Radio Frequency Signal Protect Window Film - transparent RF window shielding / glass shielding to block a wide range of radio frequency and microwave radiation.
The ultimate protector that provides an unaltered view of the outdoors while keeping your home naturally cool, new, bright, and enhance its value.
Trusted by EMF Professionals throughout the globe.
Includes a 10 Year Warranty.
RF Shielding Window Film
Signal Protect Clear, formerly SLTWF1 is the key to high performance windows and keeps your building safe, new and cool.
This film is virtually undetectable on your windows but provides a Radio Frequency barrier as well as keeping your home cooler and more comfortable while protecting your décor.
Designed to block analogue and pulsed digital signals for external sources such as microwave transmitters, cell phone towers, neighbours cordless telephones and Wi-Fi signals.
- Best light transmission 72 %
- RF shielding performance 99.99 %
- Low reflectivity maintains the original appearance of your glass
- Not noticeable from the inside or outside
- Provides security from breaking glass
- Excellent solar heat control blocking 55 % of total solar energy
- Lowers summer time cooling expenses
- Blocks +99 % of Ultraviolet “UV” rays
- Blocks +95 % of Infrared “IR” rays
- Provides a partial deterrent to premature skin aging and some potential skin cancers
- Provides privacy, RF Eavesdropping protection and IR Eavesdropping protection, and security for wireless networks
- Suitable for Government Agencies
- Application: Self adhesive, activated by water
- 10 Year Warranty
Desired Amount of Window Film
- Sold per linear ft in 3, 4 or 5 ft widths @ 5 ft increments
- Min Qty = 5 linear ft or (5 feet length X roll width) What is a Linear Foot?
- Full Rolls are 100 ft long
- 2 mil (8mil optional)
- RF Power Attenuation @ 1 GHz:
- -33 dB, 99.949 %
- RF Power Attenuation @ 2 GHz:
- -38 dB, 99.984 %
- RF Power Attenuation @ 10 GHz:
- -28 dB, 99.841 %
- % IR Light Blocked:
- % UV Light Blocked:
- Total Solar Energy Rejected:
- Visible Light - % Transmittance:
- 72 - High
- Visible Light - % Reflectance Exterior:
- 9 - Low
- Visible Light - % Reflectance Interior:
- 9 - Low
- Available Widths:
- 3, 4 and 5 feet
- Minimum Lengths:
- 5 Feet
- Additional Length Increments:
- 5 Feet
- 1 m² = 10.76 ft²
Product meet expectation
Shuts out the head noise with concrete walls and remote access and location features turned off. Freedom of thought and peace of mind is real.
The film is so clear it is impossible to tell it is there, while doing the job of blocking EMFs. Love it!
I really love this product and have used it on multiple projects. The film is essentially clear in that it is possible to see right through it but has an ever so slight greyish tint that looks good and natural and is hard to notice when installed. Working with SLT is always easy and their customer service is great. I really feel confident that SLT stands behind all their products.
Excellent. Without taking a meter, we could feel the difference once this product was installed on the window. It is perfect for reducing the electromagnetic radiation hitting the windows on a regular basis.
Ok, I am a novice, but I learned how to install SP window film and it looks pretty good (but not perfect)! I covered about 30 windows (~400 square feet) in a high-rise condo. If you can paint or wallpaper, you can learn to install window film. Major lessons learned: 1) window film outperforms curtains (i.e., needed 3-layers of fabric), 2) professional grade window squeegees are a big time saver, 3) two people are best for large windows, 4) there are several “finer points” to a successful installation – keep a list and review it often, and 5) I forgot that my condo has a killer view of the BC mountains (b/c the window blinds / curtains were always closed!). This was a very intimidating project, but I am very pleased with this product and would buy it again!!