Safe and Sound Micro Wearable RF Detector / RF Alarm
3rd Party Certified RF Detector With Full Frequency Response From 700MHz to 9GHz
The first of its kind, the Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is wearable wristband detector. An innovative product of our own design and engineering, this device will notify you with a small vibration when environmental wireless radiation exceeds your desired exposure level. Moreover, with a push of a button, a color-coded light display will indicate the intensity of surrounding exposure.
Allows for 24/7 monitoring of your environment
- Wristwatch style design. Wristband is black and made of Silicon.
- Alarm function can be set to eight different vibration thresholds. It can also be adjusted to four different vibrational amplitudes.
- LED color-coded light display identifies eight exposure levels:
green blink = <1 µW/m²
green = 1–10 µW/m²
yellow = 10–100 µW/m²
orange = 100–1,000 µW/m²
red = 1,000–10,000 µW/m²
red slow blink = 10,000–100,000 µW/m²
red fast blink = 100,000–1,000,000 µW/m²
red fastest blink = >1,000,000 µW/m²
Allows for 24/7 monitoring of your environment, Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is small, compact, durable and discreet. Super sensitive detection, designed with the electro-hypersensitive person in mind. Accuracy fully certified, operates on a rechargeable battery. Easy to use and understand; no technical experience required.
- Detects RF within 700 MHz and 9 GHz – including 5G cellular radiation, cordless phones, cell phones, cell towers, baby monitors, Smart Meters, Bluetooth devices, wifi routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), microwave ovens, video game consoles, airport radar
- 3rd party RF testing laboratory certified
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- No EMF emissions, designed with the electrically hypersensitive person in mind
- Bio-compatible - Meets the requirements of USP Class I-VI and US FDA’s guidance for Intact Skin Surface Devices
- Wristband: 36mm x 31mm x 11mm (1.4" x 1.2" x 0.4")
- Battery operated; 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery provides 1 to 3 days monitoring (before recharging)
- Engineered in Canada; manufactured in Canada and the USA
- RF Detector / RF Alarm
- Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector / RF Alarm
- Silicone wristband
- USB charger and charging cable
- 1 Lithium ion battery (included in the device)
- User's Guide
- Free 15-minute phone consult for any related questions
- 2 Year Warranty
- Be notified any time your RF Exposure exceeds a desired level.
- Customizable with 8 different vibration levels.
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 700 MHz and 9 GHz with the press of a button
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Smart meter emissions
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz channels)
- Cell towers
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Video game consoles
The Safe and Sound Micro is not designed to get wet. The internal PCB is conformal coated to protect most of the circuitry, but not the battery. The circuit board also has a moisture indicator disk. The warranty is void if that indictor disk has contacted any water.
- Full Frequency Range of Meter:
- 700MHz - 9GHz
- 3rd Party Certified - testing report attached
- Measuring Range:
- <0.1μW/m2 to >1 000 000μW/m2
- Sampling Rate:
- <5 μs
- LED Ranges:
- @ 2.4 GHz
- red fastest blink:
- = >1,000,000 µW/m²
- red fast blink:
- = 100,000–1,000,000 µW/m²
- red slow blink:
- = 10,000–100,000 µW/m²
- = 1,000–10,000 µW/m²
- = 100–1,000 µW/m²
- = 10–100 µW/m²
- = 1–10 µW/m²
- green blink:
- = <1 µW/m²
- Meter Dimensions:
- 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Approx. 140 grams including batteries and zippered carrying case
- Material of Case:
- Battery Life:
- 1 x Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery - up to 3 day battery life
Yay!!!! It arrived, hahaha Safe and sound , all the way to New Zealand!!!. Well done Fed Ex and Safe Living Tech. I was worried about dishing out $500 + NZD for this but its all legit for those of you who are worried from that point of view. Nicely packaged and protected. And in 9 days from door to door . Im not gonna lie, $500+ was hurting a bit here in Kiwiland, but hey, it is what it is. It better go the distance!!!. I am very happy with it, its plain, simple, just the right size and looks like a smart watch. hahahahah,( but its way more important than a smart watch in my world, and way more valuable too!. ) I have an accousticom 2 which is great, but ya look real dodgy when ya walking around pointing it at everything. ( people be like, is she filming me?, taking photos? is that a video recorder?) And man, do you know how many times ive dropped my accousticom2 ?. This device is firmly on my wrist so no more drop skies! My emf guy here in nz said, "don't waste ya money, you got an accousticom2 "but I'm so glad I did.!. I don't know if I can post another review after ive done this one, but if I can , i'll let you know about its readings and detection. But with this review, its to say, great service, great shipping, works well, great device, all legit!. You won't go wrong with this!. ( hahahahah, safe living tech, i should work for them!). Cheers everyone, happy camper, New Zealand, Jayne
My wife suffers from EMF. For 3 years, I stopped using radiation and I use meters to control the amount of pollution I receive while doing my work activities. I ask all customers to switch to airplane mode and turn of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. I own a Safe & Sound Pro 2 which I find fantastic. I tested other brands, but I prefer this device. I much appreciate the LEDs, the screen, the solidity, the size, the easiness of use, and the fact I can plug the USB cable to save my rechargeable batteries. I am looking forward to test this new watch and use it in parallel with the Safe & Sound Pro 2. This Micro meter should help me to more discreetly check that my customers are not irradiating me too much. More and more people have stupid connected watches which is a pain. On the apple watch, radiation cannot even be switched off, it is scandalous. Thanks a lot to Safe Living Technologies for developing these products to help us save our health. Have a nice day and take care ! Gregory
I just received the device. I am in a bit of shock. The green light has yet to show up. Sometimes yellow, mostly orange and red. It will be interesting to see what color shows up at work tomorrow. Easy to use and understand, convenient, and portable.
This device is life changing for someone who is hypersensitive to cell towers, phones, wifi, etc. I can now walk around my neighborhood and easily determine where it is safe for me. I was surprised how high the readings are while driving - I will put more thought into my driving routes. My anxiety has dropped like a rock - if it isn't safe for me to linger in a location, I now know it and can move on. The device also picked up cell phone signals flying through my front door / hallway, I had no idea this was happening. The detector is accurate and easy to use. I like the full shielding of the unit on the back. It is comfortable to wear (not too big). I wish it could also be a watch, but I have no idea if this is technically possible. Thank-you so much for bringing this device into your product line!!
The Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is a very effective device. Without having to get out a bulky meter, I was able to demonstrate to my carpool (while driving) the RF levels on the highway as we passed cell towers. A few days later, I went to check out a co-working space, and by setting the device's alert function I was able to assess how much RF was in the space by feeling the device vibrate on my wrist without "scaring" the hosts who showed me around. I've also visited a client who lived out of the way, who had some neighbours visiting; I was able to quickly discuss my work and show that the home had minimal RF levels very easily, and this little bit of smart credibility allowed me to hand out business cards to these potential new clients. Overall, the Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is not only great functionally for detecting RF levels, but also works simply as an educational tool while doubly helping to provide a super light-weight and discreet means of informing oneself about exposure levels in day-to-day life. Really great, and thanks to SLT for your inventiveness !