Safe and Sound Micro Wearable RF Detector / RF Alarm - OPEN BOX - FINAL SALE
*Limited 30 Day Warranty, No Exchanges, Repair Only - Shipping Not Included*
Third Party Tested
3rd Party Certified RF Detector With Full Frequency Response From 700MHz to 9GHz
The first of its kind, the Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is wearable wristband detector. An innovative product of our own design and engineering, this device will notify you with a small vibration when environmental wireless radiation exceeds your desired exposure level. Moreover, with a push of a button, a color-coded light display will indicate the intensity of surrounding exposure.
Allows for 24/7 monitoring of your environment
Allows for 24/7 monitoring of your environment, Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is small, compact, durable and discreet. Super sensitive detection, designed with the electro-hypersensitive person in mind. Accuracy fully certified, operates on a rechargeable battery. Easy to use and understand; no technical experience required.
- Wristwatch style design. Wristband is black and made of Silicon.
- Alarm function can be set to eight different vibration thresholds. It can also be adjusted to four different vibrational amplitudes.
- LED color-coded light display identifies eight exposure levels:
green blink = <1 µW/m²
green = 1–10 µW/m²
yellow = 10–100 µW/m²
orange = 100–1,000 µW/m²
red = 1,000–10,000 µW/m²
red slow blink = 10,000–100,000 µW/m²
red fast blink = 100,000–1,000,000 µW/m²
red fastest blink = >1,000,000 µW/m²
- Detects RF within 700 MHz and 9 GHz – including 5G cellular radiation, cordless phones, cell phones, cell towers, baby monitors, Smart Meters, Bluetooth devices, wifi routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), microwave ovens, video game consoles, airport radar
- 3rd party RF testing laboratory certified
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Designed with Low EMF emissions
- Designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Bio-compatible - Meets the requirements of USP Class I-VI and US FDA’s guidance for Intact Skin Surface Devices
- Wristband: 36mm x 31mm x 11mm (1.4" x 1.2" x 0.4")
- Battery operated; 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery provides 1 to 3 days monitoring (before recharging)
- Engineered in Canada; manufactured in Canada and the USA
- RF Detector / RF Alarm
- Be notified any time your RF Exposure exceeds a desired level.
- Customizable with 8 different vibration levels.
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 700 MHz and 9 GHz with the press of a button
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Smart meter emissions
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz channels)
- Cell towers
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Video game consoles
- Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector / RF Alarm
- Silicone wristband
- USB charger and charging cable
- 1 Lithium ion battery (included in the device)
- User's Guide
- Free 15-minute phone consult for any related questions
- 2 Year Warranty
The Safe and Sound Micro is not designed to get wet. The internal PCB is conformal coated to protect most of the circuitry, but not the battery. The circuit board also has a moisture indicator disk. The warranty is void if that indictor disk has contacted any water.
Recent Customer Review:
Slick, Clever, Smart, and Convenient !
"The Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is a very effective device. Without having to get out a bulky meter, I was able to demonstrate to my carpool (while driving) the RF levels on the highway as we passed cell towers. A few days later, I went to check out a co-working space, and by setting the device's alert function I was able to assess how much RF was in the space by feeling the device vibrate on my wrist without "scaring" the hosts who showed me around. I've also visited a client who lived out of the way, who had some neighbours visiting; I was able to quickly discuss my work and show that the home had minimal RF levels very easily, and this little bit of smart credibility allowed me to hand out business cards to these potential new clients. Overall, the Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is not only great functionally for detecting RF levels, but also works simply as an educational tool while doubly helping to provide a super light-weight and discreet means of informing oneself about exposure levels in day-to-day life. Really great, and thanks to SLT for your inventiveness !"
Posted by Aleister Tanek Javas Mraz on 23rd Feb 2022
- Full Frequency Range of Meter:
- 700MHz - 9GHz
- 3rd Party Certified - testing report attached
- Measuring Range:
- <0.1μW/m2 to >1 000 000μW/m2
- Sampling Rate:
- <5 μs
- LED Ranges @ 2.4 GHz:
- Green (Flashing) <1 μW/m2
Green 1 - 10 μW/m2
Yellow 10 - 100 μW/m2
Orange 100 - 1000 μW/m2
Red 1000 - 10000 μW/m2
Red (Flashing) 10 000 μW/m2 - 100 000 μW/m2
Red (Fastest Flashing) >1000 000 μW/m2
- Case Dimensions:
- 85mm X 110mm X 30mm (3.5" X 4.3" X 1.2")
- Meter Dimensions:
- 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Approx. 140 grams including batteries and zippered carrying case
- Material of Case:
- Battery Life:
- 1 x Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery - up to 3 day battery life
Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector - OPEN BOX
Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector
I have had this for about two months now, I have extreme EHS so when I go out I'd like to be metered to move out of excessive RF areas. Instead of carrying one of my pocket or larger meters I just strap this on my wrist. I have it set to give me a slight vibration as a warning to move away from someone/cell phone… while shopping mostly. I thought I might have an issue/sensitivity to the meter strapped on my wrist but nothing I notice. Very convenient, I really like this.
Safe n sound watch
I got this for several reasons, a; to see how good it is, b; to have something that is lightweight, portable and easy to use without the fear of dropping. ( how many blimmin times ive dropped my accousticom 2) ggggrrrrr. It does a great job at measurements, stays well put on your wrist, is lightweight, and once you Sus out set up, it works great. Shipped all the way to New Zealand with Fed Ex, no dramas, quick delivery. Was hesitant about sending $500 smackeroos overseas but all legit. Suggestions, would be nice if lights could stay on longer somehow instead of the 5 seconds or 1 minute. Sometimes when you sweat and the backing has light moisture its a worry because I don't know if that would count as water damage?. I am extremely EHS so this is a God send to me. And my God is great.