Self-adhesive, conductive fleece grounding tape for under shielding paints, to bridge cracks and to join adjacent surfaces. 10 meter (32.8 feet) Superior adhesive force 0.8 kg / inch
The glue on GSX10 is electrically conductive and therefore GSX10 can be applied under or on top of the Yshield shielding paint. Ideally it is applied underneath the layer of Yshield. With a new and improved glue, GSX10 sticks very well even on difficult underground surfaces. For surfaces that the tape will not adhere to, we recommend the AF3 Carbon Fiber Additive.
- With electrically conductive glue
- Adhesive force 0.8 kg / inch
- Width 2.5 cm, length 10 m (32.8 feet), thickness 0.11 mm
- Ground Peg: Use for grounding to Earth.
- Ground Plug + Outlet Tester: Use for grounding to building's electrical ground.
Grounding Tape Roll (10m Meters - 32.8 ft): Qty=1
- Technical Data Sheet - Grounding