Grounding Tape - GSX10 / GSX50
Self-adhesive, conductive fleece grounding tape for under shielding paints, to bridge cracks and to join adjacent surfaces. 10 meter (32.8 feet) Superior adhesive force 0.8 kg / inch.
The glue on GSX10 & GSX50 are electrically conductive and therefore GSX10 & GSX50 can be applied under or on top of the Yshield shielding paint. Ideally it is applied underneath the layer of Yshield.
With a new and improved glue, GSX10 & GSX50 sticks very well even on difficult underground surfaces.
For surfaces that the tape will not adhere to, we recommend the AF3 Carbon Fiber Additive.
- With electrically conductive glue
- Adhesive force 0.8 kg / inch
- Width 2.5 cm, length 10 m (32.8 feet) or 50 m (164.5 feet), thickness 0.11 mm
- Ground Peg: Use for grounding to Earth.
- Ground Plug + Outlet Tester: Use for grounding to build ing's electrical ground.
- Grounding Tape Roll GSX10 (10m Meters - 32.8 ft)
- Grounding Tape Roll GSX50 (50m Meters - 164.5 ft)
- Technical Data Sheet - Grounding
Quite easy to apply