Self-adhesive, conductive fleece grounding tape for under shielding paints, to bridge cracks and to join adjacent surfaces. 10 meter (32.8 feet) Superior adhesive force 0.8 kg / inch
The glue on GSX10 & GSX50 are electrically conductive and therefore GSX10 & GSX50 can be applied under or on top of the Yshield shielding paint. Ideally it is applied underneath the layer of Yshield. With a new and improved glue, GSX10 & GSX50 sticks very well even on difficult underground surfaces. For surfaces that the tape will not adhere to, we recommend the AF3 Carbon Fiber Additive.
- With electrically conductive glue
- Adhesive force 0.8 kg / inch
- Width 2.5 cm, length 10 m (32.8 feet) or 50 m (164.5 feet), thickness 0.11 mm
- Ground Peg: Use for grounding to Earth.
- Ground Plug + Outlet Tester: Use for grounding to build ing's electrical ground.
Grounding Tape Roll GSX10 (10m Meters - 32.8 ft): Qty=1
Grounding Tape Roll GSX50 (50m Meters - 164.5 ft): Qty=1
- Technical Data Sheet - Grounding