Environmental Health Symposium
April 8-10, 2022
Clinical Applications in Environmental Medicine
What You’ll Learn at EHS 2022:
- Evaluation of disease through a toxicant exposure lens
- Critical information from case presentations on mold, metals, and chronic infection
- Understanding toxicity and vascular damage
- How to address cellular damage and build immune resilience in children – our vulnerable population
- Solutions for EMF/EMR exposure, backed by published science
- Genomics applied to environmental illness in today’s medical landscape
Why this Conference is Important, NOW
”The leading toxic stressors (contributing to COVID-19) are pervasive, contributing to myriad chronic diseases as well as immune system degradation. They increase the likelihood for comorbidities and mortality associated with COVID-19.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and previous pandemics have been viewed almost exclusively as virology problems, with toxicology problems mostly being ignored.
This perspective is not supported by the evolution of COVID-19, where the impact of real-life exposures to multiple toxic stressors degrading the immune system is followed by the SARS-CoV-2 virus exploiting the degraded immune system to trigger a chain of events ultimately leading to COVID-19.”
(Kostoff RN, Briggs MB, Porter AL, Hernández AF, Abdollahi M, Aschner M, Tsatsakis A. The under-reported role of toxic substance exposures in the COVID-19 pandemic. Food Chem Toxicol. 2020 Nov;145:111687. PMID: 32805343)
At EHS 2022, we will focus on these stressors and create a way forward so providers can identify and treat these exposures in their patients.