Acoustimeter AM-11 is easy to use, Extended Frequency range - Measures Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation (200 MHz – 8.0 GHz) with Audio Signal Analysis, LCD displays peak and average values, Led indicators displays a quick visual of RF intensity.
Wide Measurement Range, Easy to Use
The Acoustimeter AM-11 is a reliable, user friendly RF meter which enables you to make quick and informed decisions regarding the level and source of Radio Frequency signals in your environment. It comes equipped with two series of graduated LED lights and an OLED display offering precise measurements with a lower update speed, giving you time to take note of the readings.
- Displays peak, peak hold, and average levels of radio frequency electromagnetic fields, covering the spectrum from 200MHz all the way up to 8GHz (8000MHz) which covers the frequencies used by most modern communication systems
- Peak exposure levels in V/m
- Peak hold levels in V/m
- Average exposure levels in µW/m2
- A digital read out down to 0.02 V/m or 1uW/m2
- An audio output which aids with source identification
- Sound demodulation may be heard at RF levels below 0.02 V/m
- The 2 line OLED display offers high accuracy with a lower update speed, giving you time to take note of the readings.
- Typically 15 hours on two standard alkaline batteries
- A speaker which allows you to determine, with a small amount of practice, what type of device is creating the levels that are present. Sound samples are available to help you identify what type of signal your Acoustimeter is measuring. The sounds made by different transmitters can change with time, so these are meant as a rough guide only. If you are subject to a number of sources of RF, the sounds may intermingle and be less easily identified.
"Assess the RF in your environment" ... Buy an Acoustimeter from SLT!
- 2x AA Alkaline
- Comes with its own carry bag
- Internal antenna
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty
- User Manual
- Interior Dimensions: L=20cmx W=10cm x H=6cm
- Exterior Dimensions: L=22cmx W=12cm x H=7cm