NEW Safe And Sound Classic II - Third Party Tested
Twice as Good And 5G Enabled
Unlike any other detector in its price range. The Safe and Sound Classic II RF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation. Engineered and designed by the RF Engineers of Safe Living Technologies. Manufactured in Canada and circuit board made in Silicon Valley, USA. Provides a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment and requires no technical experience. It uses color coded LED's which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment. The Safe and Sound also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to.
- More Lights
- Bigger Speaker - Louder Sounds
- More Sounds, Better Results
- Longer Battery Life
- 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with full frequency response from 200MHz - 8GHz
- No technical experience required, easy to use and understand
- True response detection range: 200MHz - 8GHz
- Performance tested in 3rd party RF testing lab (report below)
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- Measurement ranges based on current Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Color coded LED's which identify exposure levels corresponding to Building Biology Guidelines
- Designed with Low EMF emissions
- Designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Battery operated (3 x AAA) - 27 - 40 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design: 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Smart meter emissions
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz channels)
- Cell towers
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Video game consoles
- Safe and Sound Classic II RF Detector
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 3 - AAA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Range of Meter:
- 200MHz - 8GHz
- 3rd Party Certified - testing report attached
- Measurement Range:
- <1μW/m² to >1 000 000μW/m²
- Sampling Rate:
- <5 μs
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green (Flashing):
- <1 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green:
- 1-10 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Yellow:
- 10 - 100 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Orange:
- 100 - 1000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red:
- 1000 - 10000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Slow Flashing):
- 10,000 - 100,000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Fast Flashing):
- 100,000 - 1,000,000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Fastest Flashing):
- >1,000,000 µW/m²
- Zipper Case Dimensions:
- 85mm X 110mm X 30mm (3.5" X 4.3" X 1.2")
- Meter Dimensions:
- 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Approx. 140 grams including batteries and zippered carrying case
- Material of Case:
- Battery Life:
- 3 x AAA Alkaline Batteries - 12 to 20 hour battery life
This replaces my former "favorite" user-friendly meter. I especially appreciate the website tab "EMF Sounds" that helps the user identify the source or type of RF radiation being registered by the meter. This is very important to know when trying to mitigate or remediate an environment!
It's now the one everyone should have. Easy to use, accurate, informative at an intuitive level. Non-experts know what it means.
easy to use and fits so easy into my hand and in the drawer
I love the bigger brother of this meter, the Safe and Sound Pro II. It is a lot more sensitive than the Cornet ED88T + and a better build. This smaller version has the same quality build but I do miss the numbers on a screen to get refined readings. It is great that is has a sound function and it is dead simple to operate. Though I do wish the sound could be a bit louder or have a volume knob. It is small enough to keep in my pocket and I take it with me if I know I don't need to do a lot of detective work to figure out sources but I just want something simple to be able to track a new source that might pop up. Like somebody forgot to switch their phone to flight mode, then the sound function will help recognizing what we are dealing with and the lights show the strength accurately. It seems to be well calibrated like the Pro and it picks up short blips too. Though, because I am hypersensitive, it makes a big difference if I am around 1 microwatt/m2 or even 3-6 microwatt/m2. So the jump from 1 to 10 is a bit too big for me. But I do acknowledge that most spaces are above those readings anyway and I think the makers have struck a sensible and practical balance with subdividing the lights/scale. At this price point I am not sure if I would choose this one or the Cornet. From a build perspective and accurate sensitivity the Classic is better, but I do appreciate the screen, datalogging and volume control on the Cornet. I don't think the Cornet would last as long as the Classic. I have had two cornets fail on me over a couple of years of usage.
Absolutely essential for helping me make my home safe. After making adjustments to devices with high radiation output I am feeling much better. Works very well and very helpful to have the feature that turns the sound off. So glad I invested in this product.
If like me you have some concerns over RF you need to buy a meter. After watching dozens of u tube videos I decided to buy the safe and sound classic ||, not only is it small, simple to use, it also comes with a certificate of calibration. I found it to be an excellent meter and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying one.
As a professional EMF consultant this is the RF meter I recommend to everyone. I use the "Safe & Sound Pro" model for surveys, and always have one of these units with me to demonstrate and compare for clients. The "Safe & Sound Classic 2" provides many of the features and same frequency range as the Pro model. It's compact and easy to fit in a pocket. Best in category; highly recommended!
Very happy with the meter. Shocked at the amount of Emf's in our work space. Now on a quest to mitigate it. Allowing our patients to borrow the meter and test their devices and home.
Easy to use and handle, fits in my purse. Worked well to measure frequencies at my house and the park nearby.
Works very well, just as intended. You can test your phones, wifi, bluetooth devices, microwave etc. as to how strong the signals are and make adjustments accordingly. I am still surprised at the distance we must keep from the microwave oven! Going to change to a wired mouse also. My flip phone isnt anywhere as bad as the iphones!
Thank you for your product because we could pinpoint the location of our dirty electricty. All of this dirty RF was coming off our computer modem. Very good service we received the product in 2 days. John & Susan
We have done a thorough test in our home, which was the modem.re: dirty electricty.We are now looking for products that will stop this dirty electricty re:modem. Will Armour Flex do this??? Thank you so much for the great service and communication. You are the biggest help to make our home safe and sound again.. John & Susan
Intuitive, consistent, sensitive. Works great & so thankful the volume can be turned off. Have yet to investigate how to use sound signature to help identify source. (This identified unknown outdoor source. Also, for some reason cable connections to a thunderbolt dock & to a lesser extent the TB port on computer are emitting RF. Could it be the ethernet?) The meter told me what I knew about cordless phones (!) and identified a wireless network which was supposed to be off. Thank you.
We like this device a lot. Here we have EHS so badly that we must run the big brother (Pro II) 24/7 from a USB power bank and monitor the audio and numbers carefully all day. But, for people who are less sensitive or are EMF-Prudent, the Classic II is a good value. I has the same innards as the Pro version, but instead reports on exposure levels in bands. The audio is a good thing to show one's EMF-ignorant friends and family and it might be a conversation starter. This is small enough to fit in pocket or purse and it will not cause a scene when it is taken out for a measure of ambient fields in a new location.
Intuitive meter no numerical readings, ideal for a novice. Discrete and portable.
This is very easy to use and is a real eye opener! I have much work to do as my whole house measures around 100!
This meter gives 10 categories of emfs plus sound effects to help you identify the source. It requires no inservice but can be used by someone who knows nothing about emfs. I will recommend it to all those who need basic information about how to make their homes safer.