Extend the Maximum Power of your RF Meter - Increase the RF measurement range by 100x or 20 dB - Compatible with: Standard Log-Per antenna of the HF32D, HF35C and the HF38B.
Increase the signal strength measuring range of your RF Meter with the DG20 Attenuator (100x High Frequency Signal Reducer).
If your RF Meter measurement range is set to maximum and the display indicates ("1...") this attenuator will allow the HF-Analyzer (HF Analyser) to accurately display higher signal strength measurements and extend the range of your RF Meter.
Adding the DG20 to your RF measurement arsenal will:
- Extends the measuring range of the RF Meters
- Allows for 20dB or 100x higher field strength measurements in the frequency range of 10 MHz – 3 GHz
How it Works:
- Attach the DG20 attenuator to a compatible RF Analyzer (RF Analyser)
- Attach the LogPer directional antenna to the DG20
- Power on the RF Analyzers (RF Analysers) and configure appropriately
- Hold the RF Analyzer with an outstretched arm
- The analyzer will display the intensity of RF radiation on its LCD display
- Simply multiply the measured value by 100 to obtain the actual value
Compatible with: HF32D, HF35C and the HF38B
"Know for sure" what RF levels you are being exposed to…Buy a Gigahertz Solutions Meter!
- DG20 Attenuator: Qty=1