ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Safe Living Technologies is committed to providing a safe, secure and respectful environment for all staff (especially Customer Support).
Words or actions that make others feel threatened or demeaned will not be tolerated and decisive action will be taken to protect staff.
Safe Living Technologies considers the use of inappropriate words, actions or inactions as disruptive behaviour.
- Violence (physical attacks or threats of harm)
- Throwing, damaging property or breaking things
- Unwelcomed physical contact
- Failure to observe SLT policies and conduct
- Refusing to leave the property
Inappropriate Words (in person, by phone, or any means of communication):
- Abusive language and yelling
- Disrespectful or demeaning language/comments
- Remarks, jokes or innuendos that degrade, ridicule or offend
- Discriminatory remarks
- Threats or threatening behaviour
- Sexual Harassment
Immediate action will be taken when incidents described above occur.
Individual(s) may not receive return phone calls or emails, the police may be called or the individual(s) may face dismissal from the SLT store.