Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter - OPEN BOX - FINAL SALE
*Limited 30 Day Warranty, No Exchanges, Repair Only - Shipping Not Included*
5G RF Meter - Low And Mid Bands - Third Party Tested
The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a professional RF meter that is designed to measure ambient radio frequency / microwave signals, and has a built in antenna.
This meter is a 3rd party certified RF detector with effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB).
Also includes a premium 4 line OLED Display for digital readings up to 3,180,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m², Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more!
The meter has been tested and certified by The Nemko Canada Inc Testing Lab in Cambridge Ontario, Canada.
- Effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB)
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab. Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Designed with Low EMF emissions
- Designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m²
- Now featuring two selectable units of measurement: Volts per metre (V/m) or Microwatts per square metre (µW/m²)
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure low band and mid band 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz - 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 3,180,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) - 12 - 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 7" X 4.5" X 1.5" (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz.
Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: cell towers, cell phone emissions, cordless home phones, wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth devices, smart meter emissions, baby monitors, airport radar, and, microwave oven leakage detection.
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
Recent Customer Review:
Excellent EF meter
"I am comparing this SSP2 to my existing Cornet ED85EXS which I had for a number of years. Until recently I thought the Cornet was fairly accurate, but after comparing to a GigaHertz unit and I was shocked by the inaccuracy of the Cornet. I decided to look for another portable RF meter and settled on this SSP2. I find the SSP2 to be very accurate, solid construction, easy to read screen (although I wish it had the option to switch from microwatts to milliwatts) and it's very simple to operate. Overall it's a great unit." 10/10
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Jun 2022
- Frequency Range of Meter:
- 400 MHz – 7.2 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 8 GHz)
- +/- 6dB - 3rd Party Certified - testing report attached
- Measurement Range:
- 0.001 µW/m² to 2,500,000 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Sampling Rate:
- <5 μs
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green (Flashing):
- <1 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Green:
- 1-10 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Yellow:
- 10 - 100 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Orange:
- 100 - 1000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red:
- 1000 - 10000 µW/m²
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Slow Flashing):
- 10,000 μW/m2 - 100,000 μW/m2
- LED Range @ 2.4 GHz--Red (Fast Flashing):
- >100,000 μW/m2
Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter - OPEN BOX
SAFE AND SOUND PRO II RF METER
More and more I have become concerned with he impact that RF has been having on my family and myself. In the effort to “see” what is going on around me, in my own home, I set out to research the multitude of popular meters out there. After much analysis, I came to realize that there are apparently very few that really, truly work as intended, in terms of accuracy, and in terms of being able to pick up on fast/quick pulses, and that cover an adequate range. Of those that meet these requirements, fewer still seemed to meet the requirement of being quite intuitive and easy to use . . . This one. In the first few days of getting the Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter, I was able to quickly find the offending sources of over the top RF in my home and I have begun mitigating the impact from these sources. Prior to receiving this meter, I did not even consider that my newer electric range would be such a great offender, with it’s built in wifi connection, which I intend to disable at some point soon. Thanks to this device, I can see exactly what’s going on and I am so very relieved to have this ability. I demonstrated this device to my son and he wants me to come over and scan throughout his house as well. I am highly impressed and grateful to the Safe and Sound team for the great thought, engineering and ultimate high production quality that went into this product.
Quick and accurate meter
This meter is very useful as it very quickly register radiofrequencies and at such a sensitive level that is (for me at least) close to my sensitivity. Very helpful to useful if you quickly need to get information about the level of radiofrequencies in an environment.