Cornet ED88T Plus EMF Meter - OPEN BOX - FINAL SALE
*Limited 30 Day Warranty, No Exchanges, Repair Only - Shipping Not Included*
Radio Frequency Detector (100 MHz - 8 GHz) (), Magnetic Field Detector (50 Hz - 10 kHz) and Electric Field Detector(50 Hz - 50 kHz).
This meter also provides sound signature analysis and a frequency counter (100 MHz - 2.7 GHz) for Radio Frequency measurements which will help identify sources of Radio Frequency Radiation.
Cornet ED88T Plus EMF Meter
The Cornet ED88TPlus is designed for a quick measurement of high frequency Radio Frequency power density and low frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields.
The ED88TPlus is a broadband measuring instrument with a frequency range from 100 MHz to 8 GHz.
In addition, it also measures low frequency Magnetic Fields ranging from 50Hz to 10kHz and low frequency Electric Fields ranging from 50 Hz to 50 kHz.
What is an E Meter?
This meter will give a home or business owner a basic understanding of RF and EMF exposure in their environment and help to identify the primary sources of electro-pollution in an environment. Note: If you are comparing your measurements to the Institute for Building Biology Guidelines and wish to achieve levels in the no concern range, a more sensitive meter is required. Please see our RF Meter or EMF Meter page or consult with one of our technical experts.
- Wide radio frequency detection range : 100 MHz to 8 GHz (–60 dBm to 5 dBm)
- Low frequency range 1 magnetic field range: 50 Hz to 10 kHz (0.1 uT to 60 uT)/(1 mG to 600 mG)
- Low frequency range 2 magnetic field range: 50 Hz to 1 kHz (0.01 uT to 10 uT)/(0.1 mG to 10 mG)
- Low frequency electric field range: 50 Hz to 50 kHz (10 V/m to 100 V/m)
- Sound signature analysis with volume control
- Data Logging/Recording of 1000 measured data automatically
- Programmable time interval (0.5sec. to 3min) for up to 50 hours of data recording
- USB interface to PC Computer
- Peak RF power density measurement : 0.5 uW/m2 to 1.8 W/m2
- Max, average and hold function
- LCD moving graphic Histogram to display signal power level
- Ultra fast color LED 8 segment level display for easy signal level indication
- Frequency counter for on air digital RF signals (100 MHz to 2.7 GHz)
- Battery operated (9V DC) or external power through USB port (5V) >20hours
- Small, compact handheld design, 69mm X 130mm
- 1 Year Warranty
- RF field strength/power level measurement
- Cellular phone base station radiation power Density safety measurement
- Telecommunications (CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT)
- RF Transmitters power output measurement
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installations
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder
- Cellular/cordless phone radiation safety level
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- AC power line, Transformer radiation
- Personal living environment EMF safety
- Data Logging
- ED88TPlus Electrosmog Meter
- User's Guide
- 9 Volt Battery