NEW Cornet ED88TPLUS 5G Meter - Includes Hard Shell Zipper Travel Case - (New Release! 2022)
What is an Electrosmog Meter?
This meter will give a home or business owner a basic understanding of RF and EMF exposure in their environment and help to identify the primary sources of electro-pollution in an environment. Note: If you are comparing your measurements to the Institute for Building Biology Guidelines and wish to achieve levels in the no concern range, a more sensitive meter is required. Please see our RF Meter or EMF Meter page or consult with one of our technical experts
The Cornet ED88TPLUS 5G Meter has the same functions and specification as the original ED88TPlus, but with the following improvements:
- The ED88TPLUS 5G Meter is the 3rd generation of ED88TPLUS series meters.
- RF frequency counter function now covers 100 MHz - 4.2GHz, which includes the 5G low & mid frequency bands (i.e. 600 MHz – 6 GHz).
- A statistical data window, which displays the statistical information of the recorded signal.
- The ED88TPLUS 5G Meter user manual and data-logging manual are available for download via our manuals section.
- The ED88TPLUS 5G Meter has an RF data-logging mode. The logged RF data can be stored in the meter, viewed on the LCD display, and/or transferred to a PC (requires a Micro-USB cable).
- Data logging can only be done in the RF mode
- The ED88TPLUS 5G Meter can display the duty cycle of digital RF pulses/bursts
- RF Sampling rate of 25,000 samples/sec (i.e. 40 μs)
- Wide radio frequency detection range: 100 MHz to 8 GHz
- Low frequency magnetic field range 1: 50 Hz to 10 kHz (0.1 uT to 60 uT)/(1 mG to 600 mG)
- Low frequency magnetic field range 2: 50 Hz to 1 kHz (0.01 uT to 10 uT)/(0.1 mG to 10 mG)
- Low frequency electric field range: 50 Hz to 50 kHz (10 V/m to 100 V/m)
- Sound signature analysis, with volume control
- Up to 50 hours of RF data logging
- USB interface to PC
- Peak RF power density measurement: 0.5 uW/m2 to 1.8 W/m2
- Max, Average and Hold function (for RF measurements)
- Histogram for RF, LF, and E-field modes
- Ultra-fast colored LED 8x segment level display, for easy signal level indication
- Battery operated (9V DC Alkaline); > 20hours, or external power through USB port (5V)
- Small, compact handheld design: 69mm X 130mm
- 1 year warranty
- RF field strength/power level measurement
- RF Data Logging
- Measuring emissions from cellular phone base stations
- Telecommunications (e.g. CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT)
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installations
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder
- Cellular/cordless phone radiation safety level
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- AC power line, transformer radiation
- Monitoring personal living environment; EMF safety
- ED88TPLUS 5G Electrosmog Meter: Qty=1
- User's Guide
- 9 Volt Battery
- Hard Shell Zipper Travel Case (HS1)
Excellent and Affordable Meter
This is an excellent meter and is very easy to use. I recommend this meter for anyone who wants to measure the levels of many types of EMFs in their environment, in order to maintain 'safer' levels in which to live and work.